•14•

|Jisoo's pov.|

I put my earphones in my ears and walked away from Jennie.After a few seconds i turned my head to Jennie and she was just standing there like zombie,so i turned my head back to my way.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

When i got home i throw my bag on my sofa and went to the bathroom to get a shower.

Then i opened the shower and i felt cold water traveling down my body.

I was still shocked about Jennie's question.She asked me if i want her to take me home.She was suddenly that kind.I don't get it.In that moment i was so happy,but i needed to reject her,because is so hard to be with her in one offiece,so nobody can expect that i will agree with this offer.

With this thoughs i left my bathroom and quickly went to sleep.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

|Jennie's pov.|

Ring,ring,ring,ring,ring,ring~
Again this annoying sound,but it wasn't alarm.Someone called me.I checked the ID and saw:Jisoo💋

"Yeah, what's going on?"

"Jennie!Are you kidding me?You were sleeping?The meeting starting in 20min.and you are not here!"said Jisoo angrily.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry Jisoo i didn't set my alarm yesterday.I'll be right there."i said and hang up.

I quicky jumped of my bed and washed my face.Then i take a clothes and put some make-up on.I didn't even eat my breakfast,i just grabbed my keys and left my apartment.