•8•

|Jennie's pov.|

When i finished the food from Jisoo i went back to my work.

After maybe two or three hours someone knocked the door and Jisoo replied simply."Come in."

It was Nayeon.

"Hi girls.Jennie do you wanna go to lunch with me and girls?"asked Nayeon.

"Of course i will.And what about Jisoo?"i asked and Nayeon looked at Jisoo.

"I don't want go."said Jisoo.

"Why not?We are friends,so come with us!"i said.

"Who even told you that we are friends?!"asked Jisoo angrily.

"Nobody..... i'm sorry."i apologize to her.

Tear fell from my eye and Nayeon probably noticed this so she took my hand and we quickly left the room.

When we left the room and entred the hallway Nayeon hugged me and i started cry.

She tried to calm me down but it wasn't working i was broken more then last night.

Then suddenly someone came.

"Jennie!Are you okay?!"asked the familiar voice and i known it was Momo.

"No,She is not!"shouted Nayeon at Momo.

"What happened?"asked Momo worriedly.

"J-jisoo."i simply said.

"Argh!I swear to God i will kill this girl one beautiful day."said Momo angrily and comes to hug me.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

After hour calming me down i felt little bit better.

"Come on, i'll take you home."said Seulgi.

"No, it's okay."i said and smiled at her and that made her roll her eyes.

"Come on, i'm ending today so i'll take you home and 'NO' is not the answer i take."said Seulgi and took my hand and pulled me outside of the company.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

"Thanks."i said to Seulgi.

"No problem."she replied and hugged me then i left the car and she left the parking place and i entred the building i live in.

"Jennie?"i heard familiar voice.

I turned around and saw the boy i bumped to in the morning.

"Oh...hi...um...?"i didn't know what to say.

"I'm Jin."he said.

"So hi Jin."i greeted him.

"You have red eyes.What happened?"he asked and then i felt the horrible pain in my heart again and tears started falling from my eyes.

"Oh Jennie,i didn't want to hurt you."he said worriedly.

"No it's okay,it's just...it happened today...so you know..."i said.

And then i felt warm arms around my shoulders.So i looked up and saw that Jin is hugging me and then i hugged him back.

"Whatever it's happend it will be okay sooner or later.Okay?"he said claming me down and it was working like he is something special.

"Where you learned how to calm people down?"i asked.

"When dad of my girlfriend dies she was having bad time so i learned how to calm her down."he said and smiled at me.

"Hmmm...and when you have girlfriend why you were so curious about my name in the morning?"i asked teasing him.

But he was chill.

"I thought you are a girl i've known a years ago,but no i was wrong."he simply says And i nodded.