•13•

|Jisoo's pov.|

I end up with crying at the hallway, because i didn't have a power to go to the another room so i sat on the floor at the end of hallway.I felt like a bag with trash or a slut who don't have enough money to buy her own apartment.

"Of course she won't forgive me.She don't even talk with me."i thought and then i burried my head to my knees.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

|Jennie's pov.|

"Did you let her talk?"asked Nayeon.

"Y-yes?"i said nervously.

"Don't lie to us about our friend!"said Jeongyeon seriously.

"I didn't let her talk."i confess and looked down to the ground.

"Why?"asked Jeongyeon.

"I didn't want talk to her.I was mad and broken and i'm still.And i don't know what to do."i said.

"You are stupid and you stay stupid,when you going to think like that!"said Jeongyeon again.

"Jeongyeon calm down."said Nayeon."But she i right Jennie you need to give her some time and space.Please.When you don't wanna to be friend with her or something else then fine it's your choice,but be with her okay just for a work.We can't loose her and her strong personality,she is very good at her job,so be okay with her.Thanks."said Nayeon seriously and grabbed Jeongyeon's hand and then both of them left the room.

I started working again,but Nayeon's words was still repeating in my head.

After ten minutes someone entred the room and i just looked up and saw Jisoo and she started talking:"Then...you wanna be still in my team or-"i cut her off:"Yes,it will take so much time to take my stuff to another office so i'm staying here."i said.

"Okay."she said and went back to her own work.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

We left our office togheter.

We said goodbye to Wendy who was on reception now, because she changed shift with Irene.

"You wanna take home?"i asked Jisoo as we left the company.

I didn't know why i asked it was that suddenly then i expected.

"No, it's okay.I'll take a walk."she rejected me.

"Why you don't want to be with me?"i teased her,but she stayed calm:"No,i live near and i like to walk and i don't want to bother you,so i'll take a walk."she said and started walking away.

She put her earphones to her ears and walked away and with that she started be a smaller and smaller from my view.

And i just end up staring at her walking away.