•18•

One week later:

|Jennie's pov.|

"Ahhhh...finally!We are here!"Lisa yelled as we left our taxi.

"Shut up Lisa.You are too loud."said Momo and pinched her head.

Meanwhile me and the other girls burst into the laugh at Lisa's reaction.

"Jisoo Are you sure we have enough money to stay in this hotel?"Rosé asked worriedly.

"Yea, i'm sure.Don't worry about it."Jisoo answered.

"So let's go!"Nayeon said.

We walked through the parking lot and a few seconds later we ended the hotel reception.

"Umm..Hello.We have three apartments here to name Kim Jisoo."said Jisoo in Japanese and the woman behind reception just nodded and gave Jisoo three keys.

"Wow Jisoo! Your Japanese is so much better than two years ago."said Momo.

"Thanks.I'm trying my best."Jisoo answered.

"Now do the three-"Jisoo was cut of by Nayeon."I know,i'm with Momo and Jeongyeon and Lisa is with Rosé and you are with Jennie!"shouted happily Nayeon and smirked.I saw little bit of red at the Jisoo's cheeks and my heart started beating so fast.

Jisoo was about to say something but Jeongyeong didn't let her and said:"Yes i agree with this so give us key."

"Yes come on!You are so slow!"added Rose to Jeongyeong's sentence,then Jisoo handed them their keys and they quickly left.

"I think you have to survive with me for a rest of two months."Jisoo giggled and looked down."Or if you don't wanna be in apartment with me i can buy you your own."she added.

"No,no need i'm okay with that.Let's go!"i said and took Jisoo's wrist.

"Where is our apartment?"i asked.

"Umm...floor five and apartment number 19."