•26•

|3rd person pov.|

"It's getting late.You should go home,Jennie."Jisoo suddenly broke the silence between them.

"What?No!I'm going with you,like every day."the younger girl answered.

"But i still have a lot of work."Jisoo replied.

"I don't care,Jisoo.If you want me to go home you are going too! I'm not going to leave you here."Jennie said

"Why do you forgetting that i'm the boss here?"the older started to be rude again.

"How i said.I don't care if you like it or not i'm staying."the younger said simply and Jisoo just rolled her eyes.

There were silence between them,again.Jisoo was doing her job and Jennie was sitting on sofa and scrolling through her smartphone.

Normally silence between them weren't that awkward,but now Jennie felt that there is something wrong with Jisoo.Of course there was something wrong with her.

Jisoo was sad,because Jennie told her that her heart belongs to someone and Jisoo didn't know that the someone was her.

She wanted to cry.She get hurt again.

"That's why i didn't want to get close with her.I was so naive,again."Jiso though to herself.

"Jisoo, what's wrong?"Jennie asked when she saw a diamond tear left Jisoo's eye.

"Huh? Nothing.Everything is fine.Let's go home."the older quickly replied,stand up and tried to run away,but the younger stopped her:"Jisoo wait!Jisoo look at me.What's wrong?"Jennie grabbed Jisoo's hand.

"I said everything is fine."Jisoo yelled and tried to run away again.

She succeeded.

But when she left the company and wanted to go to the parking lot Jennie catched her.

"KIM JISOO!WHAT ARE YOU DOING AGAIN?WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE WHEN WE MET?YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH YOU HURTING ME!"Jennie yelled and Jisoo stopped.

"I'm sorry,Jennie.I didn't want to hurt you."Jisoo apologized and tried to hold her tears back.

"Okay,i forgive you.Let's go to eat something."Jennie said and hugged Jisoo.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

When they finished their food Jisoo offered Jennie that she will take her home.

"Jisoo!I don't have my keys.I forgot it at company."Jennie said in the middle of their way to Jennie's apartment.
"Do you think Seulgi is still there?"Jennie asked.

"Huh?"Jisoo asked and looked at her phone to check the time and look back at the road.
"No she left 30 minutes ago.Nobody is there now and i have keys just from our office."Jisoo answered.

"I don't have place to stay at night."Jennie said and looked down.

"You can stay at my place, stupid."Jisoo replied.

"Really?"Jennie asked exited and quickly hugged the older girl who just giggled.

They arrived to Jisoo's place and Jisoo said:"Behaves like in your house,Okay?You don't have to ask for something,do whatever you want,Okay?"and the younger girl just nodded.

"I'm going to change.Come to choose something too."Jisoo offered and Jennie did.

She chose dark green shorts and black oversized hoodie.

"I'm going to change to the bathroom you can stay here."Jisoo said and left the room.

Both of them changed and when Jennie arrived to the living room Jisoo was already there and she watched some movie on TV.

"Are you gonna just stand there?"Jisoo laughed and Jennie sat down.

She was sitting like she is visiting someone she met about 3 minutes ago.

"Jennie i said do whatever you want.Why are you sitting like you met me a few minutes ago?"the older girl laughed.

"Whatever i want?"Jennie asked and Jisoo nodded.

Jennie didn't waste more time and moves closer to Jisoo and hugged her.

"What are you doing?"Jisoo asked little bit confused.

"You said i can do whatever i want and i want to cuddle with you."the younger answered simply and Jisoo just giggled.

They peacefully watched movie until Jennie started getting more and more closer to Jisoo.

"You smell so good."Jennie teased.

"W-what?"Jisoo couldn't believe her ears.

"Are you deaf?I said you smell so good."Jennie repeated her sentence and Jisoo blushed hard.

"Awww i made Kim Jisoo blush."Jennie said happily.

"Jennie stop! Weren't you saying that your heart belongs to someone?"Jisoo asked angrily.

"What?oh... that's it.That is why you were rude before.You are jealous.Aren't you?"Jennie asked teasingly.

"No,but it's not right to flirt with other people when your heart belongs to someone."Jisoo replied and blushed.

"Oh poor Jisoo.You have no idea,right?"Jennie said.

"What?"Jisoo asked.

Right after Jisoo finished her short sentence Jennie took Jisoo's collar and kissed her.

Jisoo kissed Jennie back and placed her hands aroud Jennie's neck and felt Jennie smirked.

It didn't take long time and their tongues were fighting and of course Jennie won.

When they pulled away Jisoo was confused meanwhile Jennie was happy and her eye was full of joy and happiness.

"I love you Kim Jisoo.I fell in love with you the first day i met you.Do you feel it the same way?"Jennie said and waited for the respond.

"J-jennie i really didn't expect that.I-i...of course i love you.I was so rude at the beginning because i fell for you so fast and i didn't want to get hurt again and...and-"Jisoo started crying and Jennie hugged her and said:"Shhh i won't never hurt you."

Jisoo was happy like never before.Both of them were happy like never before.

When Jisoo stopped crying Jennie pulled away and asked."Kim Jisoo will you be my girlfriend?"and a tear left her eye.

"Of course i will,Kim Jennie."Jisoo answered and kissed Jennie.