•19•

|Jisoo's pov.|

We entred the elevator and then i realized that we are holding hands And i felt my cheeks got red.

I tried to get off her hand,but she held me so strong.She didn't let me to get off her hand so after few seconds i gave up and looked down.

"We are here!"she said happily and we left the elevator.

We were walking through the hall and then we heard a loud laugh.

"Do you hear it too?"Jennie asked and i just nodded.

"Shut up Nayeon you are too loud!"i shouted and someone came out of the room.

"Jisoo unnie look at Momo!"she said and took me And Jennie to their apartment.There we saw Momo dancing with her headphones on and she looked like fool.Then i saw Jeongyeon laying down at the floor laughing as hell and that made me burst into a laught and it didn't took long and Jennie was laughing too.

Then Momo realized that we are in their apartment too and she took her headphones down and stared at us.

"Nayeon unnie why you bring them here!?"she asked angrily,but Nayeon wasn't about reply, because she was still laughing hard.

"S-she wa-as l-laughing like a foo-l when she saw y-you and J-jisoo unnie heard her so she s-shouted at h-her to be q-quite so N-nayeon goes to o-open the door a-and i-invited them h-here."said Jeongyeon while laughing so hard.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

After another minutes of laughing Jennie spoke up.

"I'm tired.Let's go Jisoo."then she took my hand and our luggage and pulled me out of their apartment.

"Bye love birds!"shouted Momo and closed doors behind us and i just heard how her roommates burst into the laugh.

Our apartment was right next to their.Jennie opened the door and run through the hall right to the small living room and throw herself to the sofa.She probably forgot about her luggage so i decided to tease her.

"What about your stuff?Huh?"i asked.

"Can you carry it?Please~"she asked trying to use her cute face.

"No."i said and take my own stuff and then entred one of bedroom and added."This is my room now,so you can choose between living room and the free bedroom."

Then she suddenly stood up and came to me and pinned me against the wall."Why are you suddenly that rude again?!"

"I'm not rude!"i replied and waited what she going to say,but she didn't say nothing.She leaned closer to me and stared straight into my eyes.I couldn't take it anymore, because i find myself want to kiss her so i quickly looked away and pushed her away from me.

"Tsk."she arrogantly smirked and left my room.

To the end of day we didn't talk to each other and i felt bad so as fast as i can i took shower and went to bed.Without dinned, without Jennie's goodbye and without seeing Jennie's gummy smile.