•21•

|Jisoo's pov.|

When we ended with introducing between Jennie and the two crackheads i told them they can take Momo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon anywhere they want and they did.

They left us and i stayed with Jennie,Lisa and Rosé.

"Unnie where are we going now?"Rosé asked.

"I wanted to take you to the museum.If you are okay with that."i replied.

"Yes,okay."Rosé said,Lisa just rolled her eyes and Jennie stayed without respond.

"Are we taking car?"asked hopefully Lisa.

"Nope."i replied with a smirk and she just sighed.

We walked in silence,but Rosé decided to break this silence."Is something happened?You two are not even talking to each other."

Before i said something Jennie take a word:"Nothing happened."

"I don't believe you!Tell us what happened?"Lisa shouted.

"Don't you understand? Nothing happened!Mind your own business!"i shouted at her angrily."Mind about your relationship with Rosé!"i added and saw them both blush.

"Wait there is relationship between you two?"Jennie suddenly spoke up.

"Yes,the are dating for two months now."i replied.

"Hahah!I knew it!"Jennie happily shouted.

"I told you that you are too obvious."i said little bit calmly now.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

|Jennie's pov.|

I was so happy about the two love birds.I must confess that i'm little bit jealous of them, because i want to have someone to be with and the someone is Jisoo but i think she doesn't like me back and i don't wanna get hurt.

We reacted the museum and Jisoo bought VIP cards so we could go anywhere we want.She is spending so much money for us.

We entred the big hall and Jisoo told us that we can separate here and after two hours we will meet here again.

I was glad that we are separated,because i decited to call Jin abou what i feel to Jisoo.

"Yes?"Jin asked.

"Hey Jin,that's me Jennie.I need your help."i said.

"Okay.What is it?"he asked.

"I told you about Jisoo,right?So now i want to be okay with her until i will be ready to confess to her.And to the problem,i don't know if she even like me as a friend.We don't talked each other whole yesterday evening and now we still not talking to each other."i said

"Hmmm.okay.Why are you not talking to each other?"He asked curiously.

"I-i was rude last night to her and i want to apologize her,but i'm too scared to talk to her."i said and looked to the painting in front of me.

"Don't worry about it just go and apologize to her and then ask her if you two can start again."he said calmly.

"Okay.Thanks Jin.I will try it."i said.

"Good luck."he wished me and then hung up.