•10•

|Jennie's pov.|

"Her name is Kim Jisoo."i said and felt my tears started falling down from my eyes.

"Hmm...sounds familiar,i think she is working with one of my friend.I think you know him.His name is Park Jimin."Jin said.

"Of course i know him,he is such a crackhead when he is with Taehyung."i said and let out a small giggle.

"Oh you know them both.That's good."he said."You should ask them how you can get closer to Jisoo."he added.

"Yes that is good idea."i replied and then Jin's phone started suddenly ringing and he take it and then says."Okay babe, i'm right there."

"I'm sorry Jennie i gotta go."he said with apologize face and stood up.

"That's fine.Thank you for lisening to me Jin."i said and hugged him and then he hugged me back.

And then he left and my phone ringed too.

Jisoo💋: Tomorrow in work at 7am. Don't be late i won't be that nice how i was today.
Understood?

Annoying Kid Jennie: First of all you wasn't nice and second i won't go to work tomorrow.
Understood?

She didn't replied and i wasn't surprised,becouse i wanted that.

I just laid down to my bed and fall asleep.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

I woke up at 5am and tears was quickly running down from my eyes.I felt again the horrible pain in my whole body but it was worst then yesterday i felt like broken glass,like a unwanted trash behind the door,like nothing i just wanted someone to give me back the love that i give to them.

How can i work with her when we are not even friends.

After all of this thoughs i started crying hysterically and the most paintful sentence was still repeating in my mind."Who even told you that we are friends?!"again and again.That was like a dark circle full of darkness,stress,pain and hate and all of this from Jisoo, from the girl i love,from the girl i fell in love at the firs sigh.I still can't believe that,but with every past minute it's hurts more and more.

When i calm down myself i looked up to my clock and i saw that is already 7:20am i was crying for two hours?

And my room was still dark,but it didn't seem that depressed like me.

I was so tired after that crying so i decided to take a nap.