•12•

|Jennie's pov.|

'Ring ring ring ring ring ring'that was the sound i hate most.The sound of my alarm.

When i fully woke up i shut my alarm.

I was in bad mood.

I stand up and grabbed my towel and walk to take a cold shower with hope it give me a better mood.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

When i entred the company Irene greeted me with:"Hey Jennie!How are you today?"

"I'm be-... i'm good."i replied and she raised her eyebrow.

"Whatever you say."she said giggling.

"What is funny Irene?"asked girl who just entred company.I turned around and saw Lisa.

"Jennie unnie!"she greeted me with hug.

"This dumb dumpling don't want confess!"said Irene laughing.

"Confess what?"i asked.

"Jisoo unnie is here!"said Lisa.

"Where?"i asked turning around and really hard turning red like tomato and the two other girls end up laughing.

"Now i have her confess.Thanks Lisa."said Irene.

"Why are you teasing me like that after what she did to me?!"i asked angrily trying to stop my tears.

"We want know if you have feelings for her."said Irene like it is obvious.

"Okay i have feelings for her.Are you happy now?"i asked and the two of them just nodded smiling like fool.

Then i decided to go to my and Jisoo's office to do some work,but when i entred the room no Jisoo was here.I closed the door and looked around the room and still no Jisoo.

And then someone hugged me from behind.I quickly turned around and saw Jisoo.

"Jennie i'm-"i cut her off and pushed her away from me.

"No! Don't talk to me!"i said and walked to my table.She was just standing there and i saw a shiny tear fell down across her cheek.Then i fell sadness and i wanted to say sorry,but there was something in me and that don't allow me to apologize her,so i just sad down to my table and started working.

"Okay.If you want me to be quite,then i will."she said wishpering,but i heard her,but i don't give her response and then she sat down at her table and started working and then i saw another tear that fell down.And another and another and another.I stopped looking.

We worked for almost four hours,then someone knocked the door.Nothing new.

It was Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"Boss?When will be another meeting?"asked Jeongyeon.

Then Jisoo looked up whipped her tears and snifed:"Tomorrow."she answered simply.

"With Jennie too?"asked Nayeon.

"Of course,she need to know how it works and she will go with us at the trip."she said like i said i will go.

"Who said i'm going too?"i asked.

"Me.It's your job and if you don't like it because of me then you can go to work with another team!" said Jisoo and i heard that her voice is shaking and then her quickly left the room.

"Jisoo!Wait!"shouted Jeongyeon.

"Tsk...let her be."i said.

"She didn't apologize to you?"asked Nayeon.

"No."i said.