•11•

|Jisoo's pov.|

"Kim Jisoo!Wake your mean,dumb ass up!You don't even know how much you hurt her!"shouted Wendy at me and and Seulgi held her shoulders to not beat me up.

"Wendy is right!You are so mean Kim Jisoo stop being like that."said Momo and i just looked away.

"B-but i don't wanna get hurt again!"i said and tears left my eyes that fast so i cloudn't even stop it.

"But that is not reason why to hurt Jennie.We know that you want to be close with her you are just afraid,Jichu."said Nayeon calmly.

"But why is she so sad we just met a few day ago,she can't even-"i was cut off by Wendy.

"Becouse she likes you.You dumbass!"said Wendy and jerked away from Seulgi and slaped my face really hard.

"Wendy!Calm down!"shouted Irene who just entred the room."I know she deserve it but not from you,she deserve this from Jennie."she said again and i realized that i need to apologize to Jennie and my eyes widened and Irene nod her head like a signal i'm right with my thoughs.

And then...

"Kim Jisoo!What the hell did you do to Jennie?!"shouted familiar voice and i known it was Lisa and then she burst into the room.

"Lili calm down."said Rosé with worried tone in her voice.

She wanted to slap me like Wendy did,but Irene stpped her."No you!But Jennie and Jisoo will get what she deserve when the time comes,because when Jennie calm down she will give Jisoo's behaves back to her,i know it."said calmly Irene and Lisa just nodded.

Then all of them left my office and i felt lonely without Jennie and it was just not even week we met and i missed her so much.

When she left for the first time for the lunch after a few minutes i started to feel lonely i missed her i missed her smell,her voice and just that she was in the same room like me was for me like in heaven and when she left i was in hell,in dark circle.

"Look what you've done to me Kim Jennie."i said quitly.

"I didn't want to get hurt So i hurt Jennie and myself too because i'm mean,dumb and so full of myself.How can she even forgive me?"i thought.