•24•

|Jennie's pov.|

I almos fell asleep but i needed to hold it,because when i fall asleep no one can wake me up and i didn't want to get Jisoo trouble and i didn't want this clishé scene happen in my life.

Like if you know what i mean.One of them fall asleep and the other can't wake up the first one so she/he need to take care about the other.

I knew that Jisoo can find the way how to wake me up,but a small part of me thinked about that can happen so i stayed awake.

We arrived to parking lot in front of our hotel and Jisoo again paid.

"Come on Jennie.You look tired."she said and took my hand.

And then i was clearly awake, because my heart started beating so fast and my whole face turned red.

How can just basic holding hands make me like this?

We entred our apartment and Jisoo carried me to my room and laid me on the bed.

It wasn't take long time and feel asleep.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

I woke up and smell something good.

I went to the kitchen and saw Jisoo cooking something.

"What are you doing?"i asked.

"Cooking pancakes."she replied.

I wanted to help her but she didn't allow me,she told me to shut up,sit down and wait.So i did it.

She gave me a few pancakes and she took the rest of them.

We ate it and i asked:"Are we going somewhere today?"

"No.Momo,Mina,Sana,Jeongyeon and Nayeon were drunk last night so they doesn't feel well so we staying here,but if you want to go somewhere you can."she replied.

"Ummm...No...watching movies sound better and one day of break doesn't hurt us."i said and let out small giggle and she just smiled as a respond.

All day we watched movies and i started to getting clingy too Jisoo.I was scared of that but i couldn't help it.

I laid my head on her shoulder and hugged her,but she just continues with watching the movie so i started staring at her.

"How do i look?"she asked and that slapped me out of my thoughs.

"Huh?Why are you asking?"i asked back.

"You were staring at me so i asked how do i look."she replied teasingly.

"Am I staring at you?Tsk!No of course not!What do you think.You are not queen."i fake laughed hoping that she doesn't notice i blushed so hard.

She turned her head and looked at me."Oh,damn.I was starting think you like me."she said and looked back at the TV.

I blushed so hard and my heart started beating so fast like never before.

Am I that obvious?

============
Hi~

Here is another update ❤️

Do you like it?

I hope yes.

But i wanted to tell you i published another book,so you can check it~

I have a question guys.

I have another ideas for a book,but i can't choose what ship it will be,so please help me~
What ship do you want me to write?

Have a nice day❤️

Bye~~