•28•

|3rd.person pov.|

When the girls entred the building they saw screaming Seulgi running from the locker room,but when she saw Jennie and Jisoo she stopped And smiled.

"I'm going to kill you Kang Seulgi!"Irene shouted from behind.

"Unnie look!The two are dating!"Seulgi said and pointed at two younger girls in front of her.

Irene came closer and smiled.Then the two realized that they are holding hands.

Jisoo wanted to let go,but Jennie didn't let her.

"Yes, we are dating."Jennie smiled.

"Yaaay!You heard that Wendy? They are dating!You will give us 100 bucks!"Seulgi said happily when she saw Wendy walk though the hall.

"Wait what? You three bet at us?!"Jisoo shouted.

"Yes.Last week.Me and Seulgi bet that you two will start dating this week,but Wendy bet that you will start dating to the end of month."Irene explained.

"I will kill all of you one beautiful day."Jisoo laughed.

"That was what Momo said when you broke Jennie,but the meaning was for you."Wendy said to Jisoo.

"What did you say,Unnie?!"Jisoo shouted and tried to run after Wendy but Jennie stopped her by back hug.

"Eww... i'm so sick of you two."Jeongyeon said when she walked out of nowhere.

"Go to annoy Nayeon or back to your work!"Jisoo shouted and laughed and the rest of the girls did same.

"Sometimes i don't believe that you are our boss."Irene said to Jisoo.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

When Jennie and Jisoo entred their office Jisoo said.:"Jennie now when we are for 100% okay,we will go to the another trip.Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know,Jisoo.Maybe...Oh, everytime i wanted to see New York.Let's go to New York."Jennie said.

"Okay,we'll see after another meeting ok?"Jisoo replied and Jennie just nodded.