•22•

|Jennie's pov.|

After two long hours walking through the museum and thinking about Jisoo i get back to the big hall like on the beginning.

Nobody was there so i sat down on the sofa and again started thinking about Jisoo when something slap me out of my thoughs.It was giggling and flirting between my two friends-Rosé and Lisa.

I know i said that i'm jealous, but now they make me sick.Even more when they are sitting next to me and i'm feeling like a third wheel.

"I'm sorry Jennie, i'm late.Sorry i make you waiting here with this couple."Jisoo said as she entred the hall.

The two doesn't even notice that Jisoo already came so Jisoo shouted at them:"Hey love birds! It's getting late so Jennie and I going to leave.You can stay here for night if you want."

"No,no!We are going."Rosé suddenly woke up from their lovely conversation and took Lisa's hand so we could leave the museum.

Jisoo again called a taxi and we get to our hotel.As the car stopped the two younger girls left the car and quickly entred the hotel,but i stayed with Jisoo and waited for her  to pay.

When the car left parking lot i took Jisoo's hand and said:"We need to talk."i didn't wait for her to respond and pulled her to the big building in front of us.

We entred our apartment and i pulled her to the sofa on living room and sat in front of her and started talking:"Loook Jisoo i know we didn't started well and i want to change it so i'm so sorry about what i did last night.Can we start again?"i asked and tried to hold my tears back but i failed.

She was confused so She was just looking at me for a few seconds,but then she smiled and spoke up:"Of course we can start again Jennie and i know i was cold to you from the beginning so i'm so sorry too."then she wiped away my tears and hugged me.