•EPILOGUE•

|3rd.person's pov.|

"Don't worry Jennie,they will accept it,you are their daughter."Jisoo said to Jennie to calm her down.

After another ten minutes Jennie decided to get out of the car and tell her parents.

When Jennie left the car Jisoo held her hand and they went to the Jennie's parents house.

Jennie pressed the door bell and waited to her parents open the door.

An old man opened the door and smiled happily when he saw his daughter.

"Jennie!"he said happily and let the couple go inside.

They were all sitting in the living room when Jennie took all her courage and began to speak.

"Mom,dad...this is Jisoo...she is my... girlfriend."Jennie said and looked down. When Jisoo saw it She quickly held her hand.

Jennie's parents were in shock but they were happy that Jennie found someone who Is she happy with.

They both stood up and went to hug Jennie.

She was suprised but happy.

"Jennie don't tell me that you was worried about that we won't accept who you love."Jennie's mom laughed.

"I was worried about your reaction."she said and smiled.

"We will love you no matter what."Jennie's dad said and hugged his daughter.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Hiii~

I can't believe that this book already ended.
It's been just about two months i started write this book and now it's end.

Anyways this was my first book so i'm so happy it got so many love.

Thank you i love you❤️

Byeee~