•23•

|Jennie's pov.|

"Jennie!"called the person i love more than anything-Jisoo.

"Yes babe?"i asked.

"I love you Jennie."she said.

"I love you too."i replied and kissed her.

~~~~~~~~~

"Jennie?Jennie?"i heard,but i ignored it.

"TO EARTH,JENNIE!!!"Jisoo shouted and in one second i was clearly awake.

"Girl,what were you dreaming about?"she laughed.

"What?"i asked.

"Your lips was like'i'm kissing someone'"she said.

"Huh?I was dreaming about nothing."i lied because i knew i was dreaming about her.

"Hmmm...Okay...if you say so."she said and left my room.

"Oh...yeah!Go to change we are going to restauration."she yelled from other room.

I get ready and went to the living room.

And there she was.In beautiful red dress,red high heels.Her hair were in bun on top of her head and a few baby hair fell into her eyes.

"What are you staring at?"she asked teasingly.

"At you."i said before i could think about it.

"W-what?"she said and her cheeks got red.

"You said we are going to restauration not at the beach.
So i didn't expect you will wear dress!"i said.

"Okay... i'm going to change."she said and started walking to her room,but i stopped her and said:"Nah, nevermind.Don't change!You look beautiful, that's why i'm staring at you."and she just blushed even more and nodded.

We went out of the hotel and met with the two love birds and the three crackheads.

"Thanks God!You are here we can't survive anymore with this two love birds."said Jeongyeon and Momo and Nayeon just nodded.

"Yea, you're welcome.Where are the two?"Jisoo said.

"They will meet us at the restauration."Nayeon answered Jisoo's question.

"Fin-"Jisoo was cut off by:"Aaa please take this two away from each other!!!"shouted Jeongyeon and Momo was just laughing at Jeongyeon's action.

Before Jisoo could say something i get idea.

"Hey love birds!"i shouted and they turned at me."If you can stay 30 minutes without flirting to each other i will buy you everything you will want."i ended.

"Like clotes,food or-"i cut off Rosé."Anything you want,if you can stay 30 minutes without flirting to each other."i repeated and waited for the respond.

Jisoo looked at me like'Jennie this is not good idea'but i avoid our eye contact and looked back at the two.

"Accepted."Lisa said and Rosé nodded.

"Your 30 minutes starting...NOW!"i shouted and they needed to avoid their eye contact, because if they not they will fail in first mitute.

We started walking becouse Jisoo said we need some movement so we didn't take the  car.It was almost 23 minutes and the two was still without single word to each other and i started getting the feeling i will have to buy them everithig they will want.

"I see you regret about your promise."said Nayeon And i just nodded.

"What about to ruin it to them?"she asked and i smirked"Okay."

We just started with teasing and Momo and Jeongyeon joined us and Jisoo just rolled her eyes like a mother.

And then they failed and we burst into the laugh.

"Hahahah!You failed!"i said happily and high fived with Nayeon.

The two were really angry so i buy them like a apologize a chocolate and they were happy again.

After breakfast Mina and Sana take us to botanic garden.

I was amazed.

There was so much butterflies and flovers,trees and another living things.

We spend there whole day and at 8pm we separated again.Momo,Sana,Mina,Nayeon and Jeongyeon went to the club and Lisa and Rosé went to the romantic dinner and i stayed with Jisoo.

"~Jisoo unnie can we go home~"i asked,because i was tired as hell,but she looked like she is enjoying the view of the kids playing on the play ground.

"Of course,Jennie."she replied and called taxi.