•4•

|3rd.person pov.|
"~Okay!Let's introduce yourself to Jennie unnie~"said Lisa.

"Okay,hi Jennie.I'm Wendy and i'm working with Irene so when you come on reption there will be Irene or me.Okay?"said the girl with bangs and black hair and Jennie just nodded.

"I am Jeongyeon and this is Momo and Rosé and we're working with Lisa and Nayeon."said the blonde girl with for Jennie really short hair,but she let it be and Momo and Rosé just waved and smiled to Jennie and then she smiled back.

"So... Let's go eat!"shouted happily Rosé and Lisa let out a small giggle.And rest of girls just nodded and sat down.

A few minutes pased and Jennie noticed that someone entred the restauration.It was Jisoo and another three boys.Jisoo looked happy.

"Argh!Stop it Oppa!"said Jisoo and laughed.

Then one of the boys slapped Jisoo's ass and she gave him slap across his whole face ,it was that much that his whole cheek was really red.And the another boys was just laughing him.So Jennie let out a small giggle too and Lisa noticed it so she looked up from her food to Jennie and she just pointed at Jisoo and the boys.

And Lisa said"Don't be jealous."

"What?I'm not!"replied Jennie angrily.

"Yes,you are."Nayeon joined concersacion.

"What?How can you know you don't-"Jennie was cut off by Nayeon."I saw how you was staring at her before...so that's means you have crush on her."

"No,i don't!I know her only one day,how i can have crush on her?!"asked Jennie more angrily then before.

"You fell in love with her.It's that obvious."said Momo.

"Urh...Shut up!All of you!"shouted Jennie and all of girl started laughing to Jennie.

"Hey,Jisoo unnie come here!"shouted Lisa suddenly and then Jennie froze.