4.

CHAPTER FOUR
"I CANT STAND YOU"

"Kian, Kian Lawley." Arlo almost snarled as she entered her own kitchen in just a T-shirt.

She found it laughable that her brother had tried to barricade her in her own room so that she wouldn't come down and see the boy.

There was no surprise that she found him staring into the mirror styling his hair and ogling at his own face.

She nearly scoffed the word narcissist but couldn't bring herself to even look at him long enough to direct it his way.

Kian tried blatantly to ignore the girl although through the mirror he did watch her legs as they marched her towards the kitchen. He also couldn't tear his gaze from the way she struggled to reach the high shelf.

Arlo hadn't noticed that her brother had followed into the kitchen so when Kian started to talk to him, her first reaction was confusion.

"Does this outfit even match?" Kian asked Atlas and from in the kitchen Arlo scoffed.

"Mirrors can't talk, dumbass." she called towards him and he rolled his eyes "Luckily for you they can't laugh either."

"Fuck you, Arlo." Kian spat back and so she dropped her spoon in her bowl of cereal and sent him the middle finger.

"Let's just go." Atlas said grabbing Kian by the back of his shirt and pulling him towards the door.

As Kian passed Arlo he shot forward as if he was going to hurt her and she flinched backwards which made him laugh.

Arlo growled in anger as the boys left the house and slammed the door shut behind them.