27.

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
"THE OLDER YOUNG SIBLINGS"

Kian woke up cuddled in Arlo's bed again, every time he woke up with her on top of him he couldn't help but feel a little happier.

Arlo's door slowly creeped open and Atlas snook in, Kian placed a finger on his lips to keep him quiet because his sister was still snoring.

He half expected him to be mad at him laid in his sisters bed but Atlas was actually just relieved he hadn't heard an argument come from either two of them.

Kian couldn't really think about why she hadn't argued with him, but he wasn't complaining. She obviously wasn't high on medication but he daren't ask in case it changed anything.

"I came in to tell you both that our dads decided to come up anyway."

Atlas sounded pissed off but he didn't confide in that to his best friend.

"Are the others coming too?" Kian asked in a whisper and then the doorbell echoed through the house.

"Yeah they are. " Atlas groaned rolling his eyes "Guess that's them now. Tell her when she wakes up will you, and don't leave me alone with them for too long." he warned.

Kian laughed at Atlas and nodded sending him an awkward thumbs up seen as Arlo was laid on both his arms.

When Atlas left thats when Arlo stirred, Kian thought that the only reason she had awoken was because she hadn't been asleep at all.

Kian wasn't wrong and he knew that when she whispered.

"I can't believe they're here." she grumbled and Kian laughed and stroked her hair out her face.

He didn't know why he did it but he bent down and kissed her forehead which made Arlo blush.

"C'mon, lets go say hi." Kian smiled "I'll carry you down."

Arlo allowed Kian to aid her down the stairs and in the most unflattering baggy T-shirt she came face to face with her father and her three older siblings not including Atlas.

They all wore posh clothes as usual.

"Hi honey." Mr Young smiled "How's my little survivor doing?"

Mr Young liked Arlo a lot because she was the smartest of his children, but equally he disliked her because she refused to put her knowledge into his business.

"I'm doing okay." she replied "How are you guys?" She looked towards Avery and Alexis who both smiled and nodded even though they were both judging her attire.

Then she turned to Arnold who sent her a sympathetic half smile and folded his hands within one another.

"We heard of your accident and wanted to come to wish you best recoveries." Arnold spoke in his thickly posh accent that made everyone cringe.

Kian had unknowingly started to run circle on Arlo's back and she had calmed significantly from it. Usually their presence made her angry just because of their superiority complex.

"Daddy said that it was a hit and run." Avery shook her head as she spoke.

"So tragic." responded Alexis to her sister.

"But seen as nothing's been done here I decided to launch a full investigation, we're going to find the culprit. I promise, princess." Mr Young said caressing Arlo's face.

She pulled away and smiled timidly, she loved her family and her dad especially when he helped her out, she just couldn't deal with being a daddy's little girl. Never the less she smiled,

"Thank you, daddy."