15.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
"WHY DON'T YOU STAY?"

"I best get off." Kian said looking out the window at how dark it had gotten, Atlas looked at his best friend and sighed nodding but Arlo from her bed attempted to sit up.

"Woah, woah what are you doing." Atlas panicked watching her as she winced in pain sitting up.

"I'm sitting up, dumbass." she shot towards her brother and he shut up almost immediately looking to Kian who laughed.

"What he means is, try not hurt yourself, there's no reason for you to sit up." Kian chuckled stepping into the bedroom and she pouted looking at him but it made him laugh instead of get him annoyed like it would usually.

"But Kian I'm bored." she said in a baby voice and Atlas told her off for whining but she didn't stop.

"Well what do you want to do?"

Kian understood that it must've been killing the girl to stay in bed, she was the type of person that went for morning runs and if she wasn't satisfied with how well her run went she'd go for a night time one too.

"I want to watch a movie, or go on an adventure." she paused looking at him hopefully "Ooo or maybe watch the sunset, or sun rise. Oh let's bake! Or swim, I haven't swam in ages-"

"Arlo." Kian chuckled stopping her mid sentence "Let's not get too ambitious."

Kian looked towards Atlas he looked shattered and his eyes were heavy so he looked as if he was about to pass out any time soon.

"I think your brother needs some rest, you can go on an adventure tomorrow." Kian chuckled holding out his hand so that Atlas could grab onto it and stand up "Get some rest." he ordered nodding towards his bedroom.

"Thanks for everything, bro." Atlas smiled to Kian and then he slipped out the room.

"Is there anything you want before I go?" Kian asked Arlo but she was still pouting "What? What's wrong, little miss moody?"

"I want to watch a film." she said with a scowl "And you meanies are leaving me alone."

Kian looked at her and shook his head but couldn't stop himself from smiling.

"What film?" He asked finally giving in, picking up her TV remote and pressing the power button on.

"You choose!" She said excited patting a space next to her on the bed.

"But I'm not staying so it's whatever you want." Kian said trying hard not to break into a goofy grin.

That's when Arlo put on her puppy dog eyes and began to pout more aggressively.

"Kiannnn-" she sang "-stay with me and watch a film, Kian"

Kian looked at her and then at the TV and back at her again as she pouted and finally sighed giving in,

"Please."