10.

CHAPTER TEN
"GET ME SOMETHING"

"MAYBE I WILL" Kian shouted towards Arlo and she folded her arms and cocked her head.

"Good it looks like you fucking need it." Arlo spat back at him in a complete rage. She hated that boy and the way he just walked into her house like he owned it.

Truthfully, she should've been at work but she was feeling a little under the weather so she'd called in sick for the first time in her life.

So she wasn't too happy when Kian had barged in to the house to greet Atlas with a bag of chipotle.

It wasn't even the fact that he hadn't brought anything for her, I mean she was mad about it but she was also pissed off that Atlas hadn't told him to not come round.

It was her day off in her own house she was able to do whatever she wanted that was until Kian came and then she felt as if she was constantly being watched.

She'd criticised how much he had bought to eat and then advised that he should probably go to the gym which riled him up to the max.

Kian believed his body was perfect and so being told he should probably work out some more made him angry, to the point where he threw his empty bottle across the kitchen in a strop.

"Wow real mature Kian." Arlo snapped and Atlas then told her to stop it and leave the kitchen.

She did but not before turning to Kian and in a sarcastically nice voice saying,

"Soul cycles like a five minute walk from here."