20.

CHAPTER TWENTY
"THIS IS MADDOX BEAR"

"Can we do it again?" Atlas asked Kian as he ended up on the start page of call of duty.

Kian shrugged and looked at his phone for the time, he knew that Arlo would have been coming home soon but he didn't want to disappoint Atlas.

"Sure." he responded and then a car pulled up outside the house.

Both boys new full well that Arlo had not been in a car and so they were confused as to why the headlights were directed straight towards the large window.

The boys scrambled to the window and fought each other to get a good look and when they saw Arlo come from the passenger seat they were quick to fight to the front door.

"Arlo Elizabeth Young." Shouted Atlas from the door and Kian folded his arms across his chest and looked at her accusingly.

From the front of the car stood a boy, he shut the door behind him and followed Arlo to the front door.

"This is my boyfriend." Arlo introduced.

He was big, his muscles were double the sizes of both boys and no matter how much they puffed their chests they could never stand as tall.

"And why would anyone want to date you?" Kian asked Arlo with a scoff.

Arlo looked towards Maddox but instead of helping he just nodded as if he was agreeing.

"Hard work." he replied to Kian who gritted his teeth and turned to Arlo.

He was allowed to tease her but as her boyfriend shouldn't he have stuck up for her? He didn't know why but he had started to grow more angry.

"Excuse me?" Asked Atlas he was quite angry himself at the cheek the new boy had got, he could tell by the face on his twin sister that she was gutted.

"Get the fuck out." Kian shouted pointing towards the car "Leave. Now."

Arlo wanted him to leave too but she shouted at Kian for being bossy and his usual self even though once the car sped away she hibernated in her room.

And only then did she begin to cry.