6.

CHAPTER SIX
"YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE"

"The taxi's here." Kian called into the house, he'd sat himself on the front porch because he said he couldn't stand being in a house with HER.

"Atlas! The virgin says your Taxi's here." Arlo said looking dead into Kian's eyes as she said it.

"Will you fucking stop it." Atlas snapped at his little sister and she pouted and folded her arms, she watched as he put on a jacket and his shoes.

"Do enjoy yourself, leaving me here all alone while you party and get drunk" she said towards her brother and he stood up rolling his eyes and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Leave me a key." he ordered and she nodded obediently even though she hated that he was off out again with Kian instead of spending time with her.

"That's if you're coming home." Kian joked nudging his best friends arm obviously implying that he was going to sleep with someone.

"Oh so that's why you didn't bring a key with you?" Atlas laughed and Kian winked his way which made Arlo shudder.

"Puh-lease." Arlo almost choked "your only chance of getting laid is to crawl up a chickens ass and wait."

Kian stood forward blatantly angered by what she'd said but Atlas patted his chest and forced him down off of the porch.

"I'll see you later, okay?" He called out to Arlo but she turned up her nose and slammed the door.