11.

CHAPTER ELEVEN
"ITS FINE DON'T WORRY"

Arlo tried to sit up but she winced so Kian helped lay her back down and found that his hands had lingered onto holding hers.

She closed her eyes a little in pain and Kian panicked thinking that he'd done something wrong, he was going to shoot away from her but she wrapped her whole hand around one of his fingers.

"It wasn't you, don't worry." her voice came out softly and it started a riot in Kian's stomach, one that he had no idea was even a thing.

He sat there curious, he wanted to ask so many questions because he was so confused but instead he just sat there and stared out the wall of photos.

That was until his eyes landed on a photo that for some reason held him in, they were young so it wasn't recent. All three of them in their uniforms, looking extremely happy.

Kian genuinely couldn't believe that the girl who he was sure hated him so much, had a photo of him on her wall. Granted it wasn't just a picture of him, but he was there never the less.

"You're thinking." Arlo stated curling in a ball round so she could see Kian's face "What are you thinking about?" She asked.

Kian turned to look at her and out of all the questions buzzing round his head he tried to find the correct one to ask her.

"Do you remember the crash?" Kian asked and then wondered if it was a bit triggering. Before he could say anything to stop her from answering she laughed.

"I don't remember it at all." she scowled and looked back "Was I in the car?"

Kian turned to her with furrowed brows, she genuinely didn't remember did she?

"No, you were just walking on the sidewalk and the driver swerved and then just... he just carried on."

Kian for some reason felt all angry at that explanation, he knew that if Arlo wasn't gripping his finger like a baby that his fist would be thrown into the wall.

He looked down at Arlo, her eyes were twinkling and she looked up at him as if she was about to cry.

"They didn't stop?" She asked Kian.

He looked at her and with a sad look upon his face he managed a small shake of his head.

"Oh."