Chapter 4

Felocity's POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I looked over to check the time to see it was 5:00 a.m. I gently made my way too the side of my bed. I dropped my feet onto the cold cement flooring. I feel like I have been hit by a huge semi-truck going 90 mphs. I slowly made my way toward the bathroom and started my shower and done my daily routine, after my shower I went back to my basement and picked out a large dark purple long sleeved shirt and some black sweatpants and my converse and slowly made my way to the top of the stairs before attempting to clean I set my bag down and drank a cup of water sitting on the table. It felt amazing to my parched throat. After I drank all of it down I started to attempt to clean the house. After a very long 30 minutes I was in agonizing pain, I can't do no more I thought to myself. I left the house after picking up my school bag .

All along the way to school I was sweating profusely and my vision was fuzzy just about the whole way there and I stumbled all throughout. Once I made it to the school parking lot there were very few students around to witness me stumbling and tripping over my feet every few minutes I finally made it to the school doors and with the rest of my strength I had left swung them open.

I was soaked in sweat and feeling extremely dizzy as I walked through the school doors I see Mia standing at my locker waiting for me. It looks like she was saying something but I couldn't hear what she was saying because of the buzzing in my ears. As soon as I reached her everything went black.

Mia's POV
I was standing at Felocitys's locker waiting for her when I finally see her stumbling in.   

" Felocity are you okay?" I asked.

It didn't look like she can hear anything. After she finally stumbled her way too me. She fell forward with me catching her. I turned her over and gasped at all the bruises and cuts covering her face. I know I could get in a lot of trouble for bringing a human to the pack doctor, but I didn't see that I had any other choice.

Considering  her foster father is a surgeon at the human hospital.
"Sasha" I mind linked my wolf.

"Yea" she replied back carefully.

" I want you to mind link pack doctor - Rome and tell him that we have an emergency." I said.

"Okay" she replied back.

As Sasha mind linked the pack doctor I picked Felocity up and took her out to my pink bug car, as I got in I started the car up and squeled out of the parking lot. I drove as quickly as I could to the pack doctors that's on our territory and stuck my car in park. I quickly stepped out and got Felicity out and started to carry her up the walkway.

I looked up to see doctor Rome waiting for me at the door with a shocked expression on his face.

Before he could say anything I said " Rome, you have to help her please, she is badly hurt she was stumbling all down the hallway to her locker and towards me and she passed out in my arms!"

He looked at me like I was crazy and asked "What's wrong with the human hospital?"

I huffed and said" Her foster dad did this his scent is all over her it's faint but it's still there. He is a surgeon at the human hospital! Please Rome? Please!" I practically screamed at the end with tears streaming down my face.

He gave me a pitiful expression and looked back down at Felocity. Quietly he said " Okay let me see her."

I walked in with her in my arms and laid her on the bed I quickly started to remove her clothes, and gasped in shock at what I seen.

She was skin and bones with different colored bruises all over her and 3 nasty gashes that would need time to heal along with some other cuts all along her body. After I finally finished getting her clothes off I put a hospital gown around her.

Rome came in when I mind linked him I was done. He rushed over too her and started mumbling to himself. He looked up at me with pity in his eyes and said" Its gunna take a miracle, step outside so I can see what I can do."

I started walking towards the door and got stopped by Rome saying " What is her name Mia?"
I turned and looked at her and then at him and them back her and said "Felocity Pink, my bestfriend."

I turned around and walked through the door. After the door closed I sank down the wall crying and sobbing for my bestfriend. Then I heard."What's going on here?" I turned too see Hunt my future alpha and brother. Oh no, I'm in deep shit.