Chapter 25

Felocity's POV

The car ride to hell was silent. I was nervous about being in close proximity to these monsters. I subconsciously ducked my head so they cant see my expression. I let my hair fall over my face while I looked at the passing scenery. I found my hand reaching into my pocket seeking the book, that could help me in escaping these vile people again. I jerked my hand back soo I didn't show no sign that I held a secret weapon with me. Immediately when we pulled up I could literally feel the malice and the overwhelming threat. Andre's body was stiff as a board while Lizzy was gliding along seamlessly, not a care in the world. 2 days I reminded myself before inhaling a deep breath to try an help relax my nerves. I hesitantly made my way towards the door, when Andre grabbed my hair in both hands, down at the roots. He carried me like this all the way to the torture room. He put me on the bed and strapped me to it. Suddenly I felt this cold feeling in my head and the throbbing pain where Andre held me by the hair on my scalp subsided. I closed my eyes and relished in the few moments of being pain free I am going to have for a while. After a few minutes I felt this burning sensation on my left forearm and I held back a scream, knowing that was what Andres goal was to hear me scream in pain until I passed out unconscious. He was holding a lit cigarette to my arm until it went out then he would re-light it and do it all over again. He made 5 burn holes, and I ended up screaming during the second one because I couldn't hold it in any longer. You could my the stinch of my burning flesh that filled the room. It felt like I was in the past once again, weak, vulnerable, helpless, powerless and exhausted. He kept moving and doing it all over again in various parts of my body my legs and arms have burn marks on them. After the 20th burn I was sweating profusely, my breathing was ragged and my lungs was burning from how fast I was breathing, desperately trying to get oxygen back into my lungs. I was straining to see past the black spots trying to take over my vision 'I have to make it through this. For Hunt.' I thought. As I had that thought I felt a peculiar stirring in my mind and coldness starting to take over the pain I was having. I closed my eyes to relish in the in iciness. Then started to panic as I seen the torch Andre was holding in his hand started glowing a red hot. He looked at me with his deadly eyes, they taunted me , told me he was determined to see that I died at his hands. As I stared back into his eyes I actually found myself reading his thoughts. 'She has to die! I know she knows.' 'I cant have her expose my secret to everyone.' 'I wish I could have met my unborn daughter, I know she would have been a good witch.' That last thought broke me out of it. I stared at him confusedly, not really sure what he meant by his daughter would have been a great witch. He started to bring the torch closer to my skin and I felt my panic rise sharply. "Breathe I got you." I heard a sweet, honeyed voice whispered in my mind. "I am your Dragon. My name is Iceiana I will protect you for out mate." She said in scary voice that said she wasn't to happy about being in the situation we was in anymore than I did. I let out an ear piercing scream as the burning hot torch landed on my stomach burning through my clothes and burning deep into my flesh. I felt Iceiana trying to heal it but he wasn't letting up until he went impaled me with flaming hot torch through and through. He finally let up and he raised one hand and a ball of fire formed in it. He grinned wickedly at me and whe he seen my face transform to both pain and shock. Iceiana took over my hands completely and broke through the restraints that was holding me down. I looked at my hands to see icey looking scales covering my hand and partway down my wrist, with larger razor sharp re claws. My head started feeling funny as my vision suddenly changed into a rainbow of colors it was way more vibrant and could see so much easier than my regular eyes. I looked to see Andres staring at me in complete and utter sock before it turned into fury. He made another fire ball in his had and threw it at Iceiana/me. Iceiana opened her mouth an breathed out deeply making the fire ball melt instantly midway through the air. We looked at him with sharp eyes to see he was presperating quiet a bit and he was doubtful now that he knows I am part dragon. I looked him dead in the eyes and Iceiana said in her deep voice. "Leave us alone before I kill you." He slowly started to shake his head 'no' when Lizzy walked in, as soon as she seen me she stood there frozen pointing a shaking finger in my direction, her face pale and she looked close to death just by seeing part of Iceiana. "This should be fun." Iceiana said in my head laughing evilly.