Chapter 19

Hunts POV

She sat there looking at me with her green emerald eyes waiting anxiously for me to answer her question. I had a plan in mind, but I wasn't sure how she would take it. I took a deep breath and slowly let it out I knew that was I was going to tell her would upset her, and I can't stand my little gorgeous mate upset. "Well I can't fully mark you till you are 18. I was thinking when you are staying at the pack house I'd mark you. It would help with the healing proccess if your foster parents decided to hurt you again and it would connect our souls partially till we complete the mating process. I can't do anything to take you away from them till you are 18 sweetheart. I wish I could but I cant." I explained to her seeing the light that was in her eyes fade and dim realizing that she would have to go back to that monstrosity of a house.
She didn't say anything for awhile before she sighed softly "Hunt I understand. I do want you to mark me while you still can. I just can't wait till I turn 18 and can change a new chapter in my life. I know that I won't fully be able too get rid of the scars, emotional and physical. I'm just living with the hope that I can get away from them when I turned 18. That's the only hope I have ever had for 4 years."She  said to him quietly. I gently held her in my arms letting her words wash over and through me. I mentally mind linked Dr.Rome "Can you come check her. I think she is ready to get out of here." "Yeah I'm on my way " he mind linked me back immediately. After a few minutes of waiting I gently kissed her forehead and gave her a soft smile, before getting up and stretching my stiff muscles. Dr. Rome came in then and started checking her out and gave her the okay to leave. After Mia gave her a change of clothes and helped her change in the bathroom. Me, Mia, and Felicity headed out to my car and quietly got in. I drove to the pack house in silence and when I turned the corner we could see the house looming in the distance. I heard Felocity's swift intake of breath at the sight of the pack house. I glanced into the rearview mirror looking at her face that full of amazement and wonder. I pulled up to front door and got out and went to Felocity's door and opened it for her. She just kept staring at the house mouth opened and with wide eyes. I gently undone her seatbelt snapping her out of her stupor. She looked at me and blushed profusely realizing she was just staring at the mansion in front of her. I gently took her hand and gave it a small squeeze before wrapping my arm around her shoulders protectively.

Felocity's POV

We started walking to the front door of this magnificent mansion. I looked around and seen the trees all around the mansion and there was a big building to the left side with women and children playing and to the right there was another bigger building with teens training and running, exercising. I looked back towards the mansion shuddering at its elegance and beauty. It had huge columns stand strong and proud holding up a balcony. The mansion was a pretty pearly white color and had 2 big doors that had wolf knockers on them. One of the doors opened up and a beautiful blonde woman stepped out in jeans and a pink t-shirt that hugged all her curves. She had beautiful purple eyes like Mia's. Her eyes was sparkling at me as she seen her 2 children with me. She noticed Hunts arm around my shoulder protectively and smiled a huge smile, showing the dimples on her cheeks. "Hi, my name is Melody and I'm assuming you Felocity. I've heard a great deal about you." She said smiling genuinely. She came and gave me a sweet hug before turning to Hunt and giving him a hug and affectionately kissed his cheek. She looked at Mis and motioned with her arms to give her a hug. Mis went into her arms absorbing her mother's warmth. "Well ttou, guys go get settled dinner will be in 2 hours." She said and walked back into the mansion. Hunt put his arm around my shoulders again and walking us forward into the great mansion. It's marble flooring sparkled at me and there was a huge chandelier hanging directly in the middle of the room. To the left there was a living room with a red couch and love seat with a huge tv on the wall with all kinds of games systems hooked up to it and there was a couple bean bag chairs scattered around the room. I looked at the stairs to see it was 2 sets of stair cases that was connected at the top and there was three hallways they broke off into. We started walking up the staircase and down the middle hall and Hunt stopped in front of a door and opened it for me to see a huge wooden four poster queen sized bed to the right. With a green duvet and green pillows with 3 smaller throw pillows that was a pretty blue color and a night stand with a lamp on it beside the bed. On the other side of the room there was a walk in closet with shelves and clothes racks and outside the closet against the wall there was a bookshelf. The bookshelve had all kinds of books on it and there was a dresser next it and there was a desk with a laptop and stuff on it. I looked around in amazement at my new room. I went to the bookshelf and looked at the books and picked up 'Dark Magic' by Christine Feehan. She is one of my favorite authors. I looked back at Hunt he was standing in the doorway looking nervous and anxious. "How did you know this was my dream room?" I asked him. He chuckled nervously and cleared his throat before saying "Mia helped me pick everything out. I hope you like it." I walked over to him and put my arms around his neck and kissed him. He instantly kissed me back wrapping his arms around my waist. Kissing me with such heat and passion roaring through my veins. I didn't even notice he had carried me to the bed and laid me down on the silk duvet. His hands started roaming my body and he growled deep in his chest. He suddenly pulled back from me out breathing uneven and stared at me. Then his head snapped toward the door and I looked to see what had caught his attention, and I seen Tux leaning against the door frame looking at us in amusement.