Chapter 16

Felocity's POV

Blackness. That's it I can't feel anything, I can't see or move. I see a bright white light coming towards me and it reached out and everything lit up. I looked at the woman before me in awe. She had snow white hair and crystal eyes with soft features and a small smile on her lips. "Hello child." She said in a sweet angelic voice. "H-hello." I stuttered. She gave me another soft smile before waving her hand a bench appeared for us to sit. We sat and she took my hand in hers. "Felocity, you my child are very special. It is not time for you to leave so after this I am going to start your heart again. I am going to try to help the healing process go faster." I looked at her wide-eyed and my mouth dropped open. "Hunter, and his family are werewolves dear all that stuff is true. You are his mate, you guys was made for each other. But you are not fully human the reason you have survived with them people is because you have a part of an ice Dragon in you. You mother was part ice Dragon too ya know. As am i. I'm your grandmother darling. I've been watching you grow up and seeing how beautiful, and smart you are. Just like your mother. Its such a shame your parents died."
I looked at her in complete shock. "Y-your my grandmother? Hunter is my mate?"I asked unbelievably.
"Yes child, it's all true. On your 18th birthday he will mark you as his mate and your powers will emerge. Time is running out sweetheart. I have to start you heart before it becomes too long."
"Whats your name?" I asked as she put her hand over where my heart is. She said "Everyone calls me the moon goddess." She pressed her hand on my heart shocking me and she was gone and I was sucked into darkness.

Hunt's POV

I was running in the woods wildly when my dad mind linked me "Son, get back here now." He said. "No I can't see her like that dad." I growled. "Now." He answered back in his alpha voice. I started walking back to the building which held Dr. Rome's patients. As I made it there I shifted back and got some spare clothes and walked in. I didn't see anybody in the hallway so I took a deep breath and walked over to her door. I wearily let my breath out as I opened the door and I seen everyone in there surrounding her bed. I walked over towards them and gasped on surprise at what I saw the heart monitor was beeping regularly, like it should be. I turned to look at Felicity and had to do a double take she was awake. She looked better than the last time I seen her. She sat there and looked at me with them gorgeous green eyes before smiling softly and saying "Hey Hunter."
I just stood there I couldn't even begin to form words. She sat there looking at me nervously and started playing with her fingers.
"H-h-how?" I stuttered out.
She looked a bit nervous and patted the place beside her on the bed. I slowly walked over towards her and took the seat she had gestured for me to take. I slowly reached my hand up to touch her face, she flinched back. But she still gave me a soft smile and whispered " I'll let you know bout some stuff later. Now I have an explanation for you and my friends." She looked at everybody and started retelling everything that had happened, how her foster parent had beat her again. About seeing someone in a dream and then she was awake in this hospital bed. We all looked at her shocked for a minute. Letting this information pass and after she reassured dad, Mia, and Tux left. She then turned to me and said "So your my mate huh?" She asked me shyly with some laughter in her voice. I just looked at her. "Dont be so shocked Hunter. I left some parts out of my little explanation to them and that just happened to be one of them." She said to me teasingly. "Oh, yeah what else have you left out?" I asked back.
" Oh you know like that I'm part ice dragon, I had a grandmother that was part dragon, as he told me bout how y'all are werewolves and you being my mate and when I'm 18 in about a week n a half you'll 'mark' me. And I'm supposed to get my 'powers.' She had told me that she was also going to try an speed up the healing proccess. She started my heart again after she finished talking to me." I looked at her in complete and utter shock. My mate is part dragon. Was the last thought I had before all I seen was darkness.