Chapter 17

Felocity's POV

I sat there on the bed looking at Hunters beautiful face. He truly is so handsome. He had passed out unconcious I sat there staring at him and gently moved my hand towards his face and feeling the hard planes of it. I moved it towards his chin and jaw and felt his stubble prickle against my palm.
I gently moved my finger over his pink lips tracing them. After a minute of that he responded and kissed my finger cracking an eye open to look at me with a smile. When I pulled my finger back in surprise. He gingerly sat up and pulled me towards him pulling me into his muscular chest and he kissed the top of my head gently and sighed. I looked up at and seen he was looking down at me. "So you wanna tell me about this mate thing?" I asked implorably. He smiled down at me and gave me a gentle kiss and squeezed his arms around me a second before I hissed out in pain. I laid my head on his chest while he quickly removed his arms. Saying I'm sorry over and over again. I check led a little bit and sighed."It's a slow proccess but I'm steal healing the moodgoddess/grandmother has helped a lot but some things still hurt. It's okay I can handle a little bit of pain." I said softly. He looked at me in shock then said "T-the moon goddess is your grandmother?" I smiled at him and gently nodded my head against his chest saying "Yeah she was the one who had told me all that and I asked her before she started my heart what her name was. She told me everyone calls her the moongoddess. Do you know about her?" I asked him curiously. I looked up at him underneath my eyelashes and he sighed heavily and said "Yeah I know of her she is the goddess we pray too. There is a legend saying that she has magnificent powers and she had made werewolves. It's said that she gave us all our abilies like enhanced smell, and our ability shift. I can't believe I'm mate's with the moon goddess' grandaughter." He chuckled slightly moving his arms around me gently. I looked up at him again and repeated my statement from earlier, "Tell me about this mating thing thing." He chuckled and kissed my for head. "Okay, well mates are supposed to be made for one another. They are supposed to help their mate and be there for them. It's just like marriage for humans except there's no divorce. The mating proccess well what happens is that when you find your mate first you make a bite right here on the collarbone." He said lightly touching place he will mark me one day." To finish the mating process we will have to have sex and I'll re-bite your mark." He said. I sat there and thought about what he just told and blushed at the thought of having sex with him. "O-oh okay." I said quietly and hid my face in his chest again. He chuckled and gently moved his finger under my chin lifting. He looked into my eyes chuckling a little at my red face and smiled a small smile at me. He slowly brought his head down so his lips touched mine. I responded to his kiss immediately and he cupped my face. Kissing me a little bit harder and gently bit my bottom lip and then softly licked it making the sting go away. I slowly brought my hands up to his brown hair and fisted my hands in it and he shifted me to where I am sitting on his lap. I slowly opened my mouth and he immediately brought his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dancing with each other and electricity shooting throughout my body causing me to give a soft moan. He slowly pulled back both of our breathing ragged and laid his forehead on mine. Just then the door opened and we both looked at the doorway to see every one standing there with smiles on their faces. I blushed and went to get off him when he grabbed onto my hips keeping me where I am I quickly hid my face in his chest hearing his chest rumbling with laughter. "I like you like this sweetheart." He whispered into my ear. I finally got off him by making him a deal that later we can have a make out session again. He quickly agreed with a michevious and wolfish grin, and winked at me before setting me back down on the bed. He put his arm around my shoulders and tucking me into his chest protectively. I feel so safe and protected in his arms I thought to myself. I was pulled back to reality to see everyone sitting around the room looking at me. I looked at everyone closely, I seen love and respect in their eyes. I then looked at this guy who was hold in Mia's hand he looks really familiar, but I just can't place where I have seen him before. I looked at Mia questionably and she gave me a sheepish smile and said "Felocity, this is Tux do you remember him?" I turned my head towards him and looked at him more closely paying extra attention to his facial features. Then it clicked like a puzzle. Tux was my faster brother, before I was told that the people i was staying with was my foster parents. I looked at him in complete and utter shock, before passing out.