Chapter 18

Hunt's POV
We looked at Felicity for a minute before jumping to a action. I hurriedly stood up and went to the door and hollered for Dr. Rome. He hurriedly came in and checked her before chuckling turning around to face us. "Why are you laughing Rome what the hell is wrong with her?" I yelled and it felt like steam could escape from my ears. He looked at me frightened for a second before saying "She is fine. That she just passed out probably from the medications. Your over reacting Hunter. She will wake up soon her recovery is actually pretty miraculous." He said smiling slightly. I sighed in relief before making my over to her bed and sitting on it before tucking her into my arms gently once again. She feels so soft and looks so peaceful sleeping in my arms. It just feels so right. I thought to myself looking down at her beautiful face. I noticed why Rome said it was a miraculous recovery as I sat there and stared down at her, her bruises was slowly fading away. All the suts was slowly starting to piece back to together. Thank you moon goddess for looking after my mate. I thought quietly. I heard a throat clear and looked over to see my family sitting there with smiles. I smiled back at them slightly and turned back towards Felocity and closing my eyes. Feeling lighter than before knowing she is safe and sound sleeping in my arms. Then I fell asleep with a small smile appearing on my face.

Felocity's POV

I was so warm. I cuddled up closer to the warmness that radiated from my pillow. I felt my pillow move up and down. I raised my hand up to push the pillow and realized it wasn't my pillow but I was all planes and hard muscles. I slowly opened my eyes and seen my pillow was actually a chest I looked up to see Hunter sleeping peacefully, snoring slightly. I gently moved my hand that was on his chest and moved it up to his face gently cupping his cheek and moving my thumber feather light over his bottom lip. He slowly murmured something I couldn't make out and his arms tightened around my waist for a fraction of a second. When he calmed back down n was fast asleep again I gently laid my head on his muscular chest again and slowly drew circles on his chest. I was lost deep in my thoughts thinking about how much my life had changed since I've met all these people who have gotten close to my heart. Where I haven't let anybody near in a long time. I love everyone of them like family. Tux is even back in my life after 4 years. I still don't know how he found me or why he was searching for me. And then there is Mia she slowly gained my trust and showed me kindness when everyone else was making fun of me or ignoring me. Hunt I have came to find out that he is very sweet and protective and I like him already, too be honest I liked him when he introduced himself. I smiled to myself thinking about the first time we met. Hunt started stirring then an I looked up too see Hunts honey golden eyes staring at me with sleepiness and contentness in them. "Goodmornin beautiful." He said and gave me a wolfish smile before leaning down and giving me a sweet soft kiss on my lips. "Good morning. I didn't wake you did I? " I mumbled selfconciously. He chuckled "No, but I wouldn't care if you woke me or not. I liked that I woke up beside you, having you by my side is peaceful and it feels right." He mumbled leaning down to kiss me again with an emotion I didn't recognize in his kiss and his golden molten eyes. I broke off the kiss to ask him a question that has jumped into my mind. "When do I get out of here? I am feeling a lot better than I was, and I particularly don't wanna stay here more than I have to. My grandmother has helped me heal alot." I looked at him with my big green anxious eyes. He looked at me and thought a minute before he responded. " Dr. Rome said that you might be able to leave today after he checks your vitals and everything. Make sure you are almost done healing before he lets you go. I was thinking after you get permission from doc about your go ahead you could stay at the pack house with me and my family for the next couple of days till your foster parents come back." I liked that idea but I frowned instantly when he said 'foster parents come back.' I sat and thought for a minuter before I got the courage to ask "What do you mean until they come back? Why cant I just stay with you till I turn 18?" I asked.