Chapter 14

Hunts POV
I was frozen by her side with her wrist in my hand when dad started giving orders and taking action. "Mia, Hunt we have to grab sheets or any kind of clothing and keep pressure on her wounds. We have to stop the bleeding until we can get her to Rome." He shouted at us. That got us moving we grabbed all the sheets and stuff that we could and held it onto her wounds. Dad found some duct tape from somewhere and started taping the clothes and sheets to her wounds. We carefully wrapped her in a sheet and grabbed her carefully. We slowly started to go up the steps and went out the door. When we heard someone yell "Whats going on? Where are you taking Felocity?" We looked up too see a well-built man with an air of authority around him, I immediately recognised him to be an alpha. "Go on take Felocity to Rome I'll stay here and talk to him and try to figure out who he is, and what I can." My sister mind linked me. Me and dad hurried to the car again getting Feloctiy in the backseat with her head in my lap. As dad got in the driver's seat and squealed his way out of the driveway, going at a fast pace to get her to the help she needs. I sat there staring at her gorgeous face, and attentively moved my hand to stroke the hair out of her face. I started whispering to her "We are going to get you help Felocity, please hang in there for us, for me." My heart was clenching in my chest all the way to Dr. Rome.

Mia's POV
I stood there looking at this guy that had shaggy blonde hair and he has peach colored eyes, and a bit of stubble upon his chin. He was nicely built and she stood over my 5'7 height, so he had to be at least 6'2. He cleared his throat and snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at him curiously before walking a bit closer to him and saying "I'm Mia, and that was my father and my brother trying to get Felocity help." He looked at me as if I had grown an extra head. He sniffed the air a couple of times before his eyes zeroed back on me and he swiftly walked over towards me saying "mate" before crashing his lips against mine. After he pulled away I stepped out of his grasp shocked. I found my mate , this crazy alpha who knows Felocity is my mate. I thought to myself. "W-who are you? How do you know Felocity? Why are you here?" I bombarded him with questions. "Oh, I'm sorry I'm Tux Flame, I'm the alpha of the Red Fire pack in the next town, and I know Felocity because she is my foster sister, and to the last question I am here to see her and see if she wanted to come back with me." He said. "O-oh then how did she come to live with these people?" I asked him suspiciously. "Well one night everybody was asleep they snuck in somehow and took her while she was asleep. We have been looking for her for the past 4 years. We finally caught a rogue and she told us that she knew information we'd wanna know about. She told us about these 2 humans that had asked her to pretend to be from the foster agency. Of course she took the job because they offered her a big chunk of change. She gave a description of Felocity to the T. She didn't know how they had gotten through our security undetected. She told us where these people live, and I came here to check and see if Felocity was here. Which brings us here." He said.
Wow, that's a lot of new information I thought. "Wow." Was all I could manage in my shocked state.
"Where are they taking Felocity? What happened to her?" He asked.
"They are taking her to the pack  doctor, our pack is the Earth Moon pack. She is my brother mate, and she was beaten and pretty much extremely malnourished for the past 4 years." I told him with sadness in my voice and tears rolling down my cheeks. I looked up at him and he had horror, shock, and remorse. "Can you take me there please, I need to see my little sister?" He asked. I mind linked Hunt telling him everything that Tux had told me and asked if it was okay if I brought Tux with me, and that he was my mate. He mind linked back saying " Yeah, but she is in surgery right now and Dr. Rome doesn't see much hope." I gasped and covered my mouth with a shaking hand and my eyes filled with tears. I felt a soft electric shock on my shoulder and turned into Tux's chest crying. After I cried I looked up to see him already staring at me "Lets go we have to hurry." I said and with that being said he changed into his wolf that was a dark peach and red color, and he has red eyes. Good thing I found my mate or else I would have to walk in my human form. The girls don't get to transform easy unless they found their mate. I had transformed twice and it hurt like hell when I did, because I hadn't found my mate yet. I thought. I changed into my off white almost gray looking colored wolf and she had glacial eyes. We ran through the forest and into the direction on Felocity. Once we got to the building we both changed back and got some spare clothes. Before making our way inside hand in hand. Once we made it inside we seen Hunt and dad sitting in the chairs in the hallway staring at a door intently. Once Hunt seen us he came over and gave me a big hug, shaking silently, and I realized he was crying. Which was surprising because Hunt almost never cries. This cannot be good I thought.