Chapter 34- Party Pt.2

*Steves point of view*

I'm not exaggerating when I say that Natasha Romanoff looks like a goddess. She has that figure and those eyes and that smile that can suit any outfit, she can walk towards me in a trash bag and still look stunning. She causes the butterflies in my stomach, but I wouldn't have her any other way. Natasha is perfect, even if she can't see it, I know she is perfect and I want to spend the rest of my life trying to get her to see what I see.

I saw her walk away from Sam, Bucky, Wanda and Maria with an annoyed expression on her face. I know they all mean well but sometimes the things they say can effect her more than she shows or more than she tells. I waited a few minutes before going up to the roof to find her. I basically ran up the staircase, looking back every second to make sure I wasn't followed by anyone.

Opening the door to the roof, I was struck by the vision of New York City lit up by the streetlights. The moon was placed directly above the Empire State Building, shining an imperishable light that partially lit up the sky, but the light was overcome with the black that it was trapped in. My eyes drifted across the city lights until I saw the silhouette of a woman staring out at the sky. A stray strand of Red fluttered in the light breeze, dancing above her bare shoulders. There was a balcony so there was no Danger.

"You can try to sneak up on me, but it won't work." She stated, still staring off into the distance.
"Who said I was trying?" I asked and moved by her side.
"Fair." She shrugged it off. "This city is beautiful."
"It's not just the city." I remarked, my eyes fixed on her beauty. She turned to face me with a slight natural smile.
"Your a flirt." Nat's smile grew, her arms wrapped around my neck while my hands snaked around her waist. "I hope your not like this with everyone."
"There is only one person I will ever have my eyes on." I smiled. Her cheeks flushed a shade of pink you usually see on flowers.
"As I said, your a flirt." She lightly chuckled. "You know, everyone still reckons we should be together."
"I beat them to it. I can't believe we've got away with it for so long!" I chuckled and she copied.
"Neither can I!" She smiled. "They annoyed me a little bit, I would've thought they would've known by the amount of times we've nearly been caught out!"
"Hey, don't worry about it, we're all here for you tonight. I couldn't be prouder of how far you've come." I explained, trying to raise her spirits, I succeeded.
"Well if we're here for me, I want to do something I want to do." She smiled, flirtatiously. I returned the smile.
"What do you have in-" she interrupted me by throw in her lips at mine, pulling me down for a kiss. I love her affection, she always makes sure I know how much she loves me, I try to do the same. After a few seconds, we parted. She kept her head against mine before realising something crucial.
"It's my party and I'm not down there." She laughed.
"Come on, you." She moved to my side and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. We walked towards the roof door but she stopped me abruptly.
"It's going to look suspicious if we arrive together, I'll go and you come down in a few minutes." She faced me again.
"Okay, I love you!" I said and she kissed me again.
"I love you too!" She whispered as she opened the door and walked down the stairs, letting it shut behind her. I was left with the beautiful New York scenery.

After what I thought was around 5 minutes, I headed back down stairs and rejoined the party. I went and spoke to Bucky, Sam and Rhodes (who seemed to be pissed off with the pair).
"You two are honestly the most annoying pair. You can either never agree or agree for the wrong reason!" Rhodes huffed. He's always been quite professional but he has a laugh while doing his job.
"Bucky, Sam, stop bickering!" I said as the pair of suited adults were closer to throwing their toys out of their Prams. They both looked at me and pouted.
"He thinks Thor's Stormbreaker is lighter than his Hammer!" Sam defended.
"Well, you think that the Axe is heavier than the hammer!" Bucky shot back.
"I think that it's a pointless question that they can ask Thor himself!" Rhodes said.
"Thor! Can you come here for a minute?" I shouted, ready to settle this painful argument. The blonde heard me and left his conversation to join ours.
"What's up, Captain?" He said in his deep Asgardian accent, which is basically American.
"Which is heavier, Stormbreaker or Mjolnir?" I asked, the boys opposite me folded their arms, in desperate need of a response.
"Well, it's worthiness! If your worthy, both feel like a feather. If your not worthy, both will feel like your picking up this entire building! Their both the same weight really." Thor announced. I couldn't help but laugh, Rhodes laughed, the pair of children pouted.
"Thanks Thor, you've just destroyed our imagination." Bucky pouted, Sam hit him.
"Buck, leave him be! He didn't do anything, the hammer and the axe did." Sam yelled.
"I'm going to leave you two to argue." I said, tip toeing away only to be stopped by Tony.

"Sup Cap!" He wheezed, clearly tipsy. He had a glass of Whiskey in his hands.
"Nothing Tony." I said, trying to untangle myself from him leaning on me.
"We need to set you up with someone!" Tony whispered, prodding my chest with his finger.
"No, we don't Tony, I think your a bit drunk." I told him and he laughed.
"Noooooooo yourrr drunk, Captain America!" He chuckled, he was falling all over the place!
"Right, lets pile you on to the guys, they can take you to bed."