Chapter 74- Lets go home

*Nat's point of view*

The four of us walked out to the main desk in the ward, Me and Steve hand in hand. I can't believe that we actually get to go home, together! Four weeks ago, this wasn't even possible. I wouldn't even think that I'd be walking out of hospital with the man I love, knowing my Sister is exceeding in her new job and the torture house that tormented me and Yelena for years is destroyed. The relieving feeling that's everything is starting to look upwards melts through my veins. I'm eager to start my life again.

"Ah! Mr Rogers! I'm so glad your going home, as much as we hate to see you go." Rebecca said from behind the nurses desk. She has been amazing to us both. She not only sat with me when Steve was unconscious that time, but she always came to check on us when she was in work and, as she had the duty to keep watch of Steve, she would pop in to the room every so often to check we are okay and whether we need anything. She also clearly loves our relationship and I have a funny feeling all the nurses talk about us but that could just be speculation.
"Thank you so much for everything you've done for us, I couldn't be more grateful and appreciative. All the doctors and nurses have been amazing and I can't thank you enough." Steve smiled at her. She gladly took the smile and shone it back at us.
"It was my pleasure. You two are adorable, by the way." She leaned in and covered the side of her face. "All the nurses talk about how cute you two are and how they envy the both of you." She smirked, she clearly wasn't supposed to tell anyone.
"Well, I'm both honoured and kinda creeped out." I laughed slightly. "Honestly, Rebecca, you've been a star." I smiled.
"Im rooting for you two. Now let's sign these forms and get the pair of you out of this place! Go live your lives!" She laughed and pulled out a few papers for Steve to sign and a pen. He picked up the pen and signed wherever Rebecca pointed out. After he was done signing, he placed the pen down and smiled, briefly glancing to me and smiling. "Well, that's it! I hope I see you two around on the street, preferably not back here!" She laughed.
"Come round here." I told her and she stood up, walking around the desk towards the four of us. I let go of Steve's hand and gave her a hug. "Thank you." I said, letting go. Steve then gave her a hug and she couldn't stop smiling.
"Thank you both. You've been amazing. I hugged the Black Widow and Captain America!" She squealed, walking back around the desk. "Go! Get outta here!" She exclaimed.

I looked up at Steve who had his blonde hair perfectly placed at the top of his head. He smiled back down at me.
"Let's go home." I smiled, taking his hand in mine. We began walking out of the ward.
"Damn, you two make an impression on everyone!" Clint exclaimed .
"Yeah, your like the power couple of the ward!" Tony chipped in. I rolled my eyes.
"Really, boys?" I said, disapprovingly.

We headed out of the hospital, down to the basement where the car park was. The elevator was surprisingly quick for a hospital. We got to the hospital Car park to search the place for my car. Of course it was the black one in the far corner.
"You guys are going to have to walk a while if you want to say goodbye at the car." I turned around to the boys, Tony looked hurt and disgusted.
"Err.. no. We are coming back to the apartment with you two." Tony remarked.
"Err... No, we're not." Clint remarked back to Tony.
"Why not?" Tony asked, almost pouting.
"Tony, they haven't been alone out of a hospital for literal years! Leave them to have some time alone, as much as you love the Action as you said, you've got to let them be by themselves!" Clint defended us. I glanced at Steve, who was as baffled as I was. Tony looked from me, to Steve, back to me, back to Steve, and then back to Clint.
"... Fineeeee!!" He stropped, pouting like a small child.
"We'll see you two tomorrow at the tower then!" Clint said, hugging Steve while Tony gave me a hug. The boys then swapped and Clint was hugging me.
"Go home." Clint whispered my ear. "You deserve to be happy with him." He added.
"Thank you Clint. Send me a picture of Tony when we walk away!" I exclaimed, smiling. I felt Clint giggle as we parted.
"I will, don't worry." He laughed. I went back over to Steve and gave him back my hand.
"I'll see you two tomorrow!" Clint smiled, pulling out his phone as he gripped hold of Tony's ear, pulling him away. Both of us giggled as we watched Clint drag Tony away and take a picture. Once they were out of view, me and Steve turned around and slowly walked to my car.

"So, we're on our own now?" Steve smiled, pulling me closer to him.
"Well, not quite yet, we're in a car park!" I giggled and he just smiled.
"Well, yeah!" He smirked.
"I'm stronger than you." I said, randomly, thinking back to Rebecca saying she hugged me and Steve, specifically in that order.
"What? No. I'm The Captain America, Remember?" He joked.
"Yeah, well, I'm the black widow! And besides, Rebecca was more excited that she hugged me than you! And I can knock you down EASILY on the mats!" I teased.
"Oh, is that so?" He smiled brightly, and so did I.
"It is so! You know it!" I laughed.
"Oh, you wait till we get back to training! It's on, baby girl!" He joked, putting on an accent for the last sentence.
"Sure, old Man. I won't go easy on you just because you need to protect your hearing aid, grandpa!" I giggled.
"Get in the damn car, Spider." He smiled, stepping into the passenger seat of the car.
"At least you know who's in charge in this relationship." I smirked, getting in the drivers seat.
"I know I'm not in charge! An old man needs taking care of!" He smirked, making me giggle. We laughed for a bit before realising we were lost in each others eyes.
"I love you." He smiled.
"I love you too." I smiled back.
"Let's go home." He beamed.
"Let's go home." I beamed back.

End of Let's go Home