Crossover W.I.P.

DISCLAIMER: Everything here does not belong to me, only the plot does. All characters of Kaitou Joker belong to the amazing Hideyasu Takahashi and all the BNHA characters belong to the talented Kōhei Horikoshi. All the pictures belong to their respective artists but I mostly get the pictures from Google Images.

Hey guys.

I wanna talk to you about a tragedy caused by writer's block. :,(

So, if you've seen one of my announcements, you should know I have a KJ fanfic in the working. It was supposed to be a crossover but, I just don't know what to do next. I'm gonna post what I was able to make here. 

You are allowed to continue it if you want! I'm not gonna stop you, but I may come back to this eventually. Just, have fun and don't overwork yourselves!

Enjoy!

=+=

[Chapter 1]

"Hm? What's this?"

It shows Kaitou Joker, the famous Kaitou shrouded in mystery, in his home called the Sky Joker, in front of the TV. The TV was playing, showing some regular news before news about a new gem being shipped to the Japan Gem museum interrupted.

"On another note, tomorrow night is going to be the first full moon of the year! Wait, yes, oh! Today, we have breaking news! Today, a red gem that was discovered last month is being put in the Japan Gem Museum for display.", trailed on the reporter on the TV. "It is called 'The Gem of the Other World'. There are many different legends but the most popular one is on how it can be only found in another world! Speaking of the other legends-"

The reporter was interrupted by Joker switching off the TV. "That looks valuable! I wanna have it!!"

Joker went towards his room to get ready for his next heist. As he left the room, Hachi came in to watch TV. "Joker-san! Getting ready for your next heist?"

"Yeah, Hachi. I'll set the heist tomorrow night."

"Okay, Joker-san!"

Hachi went to the couch and sat down with a notebook and pencil in hand. He picked up the remote and started watching the news.

"-another one that is not as popular as the first one! It is said that, during the full moon, if a person the gem, yes the gem! If a person the gem sees worthy, they will disappear into the night! Now, onto the new TV series that was a big hit called 'Magic Kaito'-"

"Ah! My show is about to start!"

The news reporter was once again cut off by Hachi switching the TV channel to one of his favorite shows, called 'Expert Cooker!'.

The Next Night, 23:25 (11:25 pm)

"Get ready, men! Joker is coming here in five minutes!", yelled Inspector Dogusaburō Oniyama, the head of the police department Anti-phantom thief bureau. He was holding what looked like a card in his hand.

The back of the card had a white background that had streaks of orange, light orange, and yellow horizontally. There was also a red dragon with a bold outline and on the bottom right half, there was the word 'Joker' in blue. The front of the card had a blue background with a yellow rectangle by the outer edge with a yellow 'J' spanning across the left side of the card. On top, it said the word 'Advance Notice'.