Incorrect Quotes 11

DISCLAIMER: Everything here does not belong to me, only the plot does. All characters here belong to the amazing Hideyasu Takahashi. All the pictures belong to their respective artists but I mostly get the pictures from Google Images.

Hi guys!!

Sorry about my inactivity! I'm still recovering from lack of ideas because I've been dragged into the Undertale and Persona 5 fandom! This incorrect quotes is really short, so sorry about that.

Anyway, enjoy!

=+=

Professor Clover: I bet you're wondering why I'm doing this to you?

Silver Heart: You're evil, I get it.

----------(•_•)----------

Hachi: Prove to me that you're you.

Joker: No.

Hachi: It's you.

----------(•_•)----------

Prof. Clover: Six months ago, Shadow Joker ran away from me. But he left a note behind.

Prof. Clover: It was roughly 50 pages long and outlined all his resentment and hatred towards me.

Prof. Clover: It said I no longer had the right to call him my pawn and proclaimed that he never wanted to see my face again. Among other things.

Docter Neo: 50 pages isn't a note. That's a freaking light novel!

----------(•_•)----------

Joker: If Hachi wasn't in my life, I would not be here tonight.

Queen: Awwwww.

Joker: No, because I'm stupid. He has to tell me where to go all the time.

----------(•_•)----------

Hachi: I turned out perfectly fine!

Spade: Just this morning you were freaking out because you thought a ghost made your toast.

Hachi: I DIDN'T PUT IN THE BREAD IN! YOU DIDN'T PUT THE BREAD IN!!

----------(•_•)----------

03:02 AM

<Joker> Hey Hachi! Wanna learn the dance to "Bet on It" from High School Musical 2?

<Hachi> Joker, it's three am.

<Joker> So?

<Hachi> We have a heist tomorrow.

<Joker> So?

<Hachi> ...Okay, I'm coming.

----------(•_•)----------

Shadow: So, what time does the judgmental express arrive?

Joker: Hachi gets here at noon.

----------(•_•)----------

Joker: Dad, I'm hungry!

Silver Heart: Hi Hungry, I'm Dad.

Joker: Did you just make a dad joke?

Silver Heart: Did you just call me Dad?

----------(•_•)----------

Phoenix: Hachi, would you like a cup of coffee?

Hachi: Yes, please!

Phoenix: How dark do you want it?

Hachi: As dark as my soul!

Phoenix:

Phoenix, visibly confused: So... you want a cup of milk?

----------(•_•)----------

Shadow: What was it like to be part of the Joker, Spade, Queen, and Phoenix's group?

Hachi: Imagine working with completely civilized, responsible, and mature people.

Shadow: Okay...?

Hachi: Now, throw that idea out the window.

----------(•_•)----------

Shadow: So, why are Joker and Phoenix sitting with their backs to one another?

Hachi: They had a fight.

Shadow: Then why are they holding hands?

Hachi: They get sad when they fight.

=+=

Erledigt! ('Done!' in German)

Sorry that this is really short, I'm still working on Villain part 2 plus I have a book of one-shots that's Undertale centered that I'm writing in. It's only a vent book so I won't be posting it but now you know what I've been doing lol.

Anyway, thank you guys so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it and sorry once again for it being so short!

Buh-byyyyyyeeee