Even More Ideas!

DISCLAIMER: Everything here does not belong to me, only the plot does. All characters here belong to the amazing Hideyasu Takahashi. All the pictures belong to their respective artists but I mostly get the pictures from Google Images.

Hi guys!

Here's another early morning update for all of you night owls there but if it's day time or at least afternoon, hi from the other side of the world!

Enjoy!

=+=

Joker gets an education AU

In which Joker's parents die much later than canon but they're not around as much. It's basically a school AU (Plus a more independent Joker).

Bonus: His favorite subject is P.E. (Physical Education) because Silver Heart is his teacher there and he loves to show off.

Group Chat AU

In which everyone is a part of a group chat.

Chaos ensues.

Medical AU

In which all the characters have a profession in the medical side of things. For example, Hachi is a voluntary trainee at the Kaitou Hospital (Weird name, good service) after one of his family members/friends are helped by the medical staff there.

In my mind, Joker is a physician (physical) or an infectious disease doctor (specialize in diseases and conditions that are contagious). Queen may be a dermatologist (focus on diseases and conditions of the skin, nails, and hair) and Spade is an Ophthalmologist (specialize in eye and vision care).

Silver Heart can be their boss and Professor Clover is the boss of a rival hospital trying to one-up the Kaitou Hospital.

Shadow is a doctor from the rival hospital that transferred to the Kaitou hospital. He became a doctor so he could help treat his sister who was previously in a coma.

Wasteland AU

In which WWIII happens and, due to nuclear weapons, the Earth is now a barren wasteland, with almost no survivors.

Joker was only young when the war happened. His parents died when they got drafted for the war. He wandered around by himself awhile until Silver Heart and the others found him and took him in.

A few years later, they were attacked by and got separated, leaving Joker alone to wander the wasteland once again.

He preserves and survives, using the skills he learned from Silver Heart to use. He travels the wasteland in hope to find Silver Heart and the others, or at the very least, what happened to them.

Along the way, he makes friends with another survivor named Hachi and, eventually, Phoenix.

He also meets Shadow and Rose, two traveling merchants in the wasteland. He makes a lot of enemies too, namely (formerly) Dump, Professor Clover... etc..

Fantasy AU

In which the author didn't really have anything planned but their brain just screamed Royal Knight Joker, Assassin Joker, or Mage/Healer Joker.

=+=

Finally finished!

Phew, that took a bit out of me! I had to type a majority of these with one hand due to the fact my left hand was preoccupied!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading!

Buh-byyyyyeeeeee!