Villain? pt. 2/I'm sorry my dudes

Hi guys!!

Unfortunately, I have bad news. I know I haven't posted in a real chapter in almost a month and I'm really sorry about that but I have finally burnt myself out of the Kaitou Joker fandom.

I'm am very sorry about this!! Kaitou Joker will always hold a special place in my heart!! I know I promised a pt. 2 for Villain but I have not completed that yet. Because I have lost motivation to write for this fandom, I'm going to post whatever I finished for the part two and put whatever I missed at the end.

I'll add more notes at the end of the chapter but enjoy this half finished part 2.

=+=

Last time...

When they left the room, Akai was by the door, staring at them, masking his emotions with a well-practiced poker face. The others, however, were not deterred by this and started demanding answers, yet, all Akai would do is look at them with his poker face, which somehow radiated smugness when they stopped trying to demand answers.

They were only left with their own thought. 'Why would they do this? Why would they side with Professor Clover?', alas, they were not able to find answers to their questions but there was one who had been silent the entire time, only glaring, but everyone missed it, wrapped in their own thoughts.

That person was Silver Heart, who was wholeheartedly glaring at Akai and the door. The only thought on his mind was,

'How did they find out?'

Present time...

After who knows how long passed, they heard the familiar screeching of the metal door beside Akai. Said guard's face broke out into a grin when he saw the door opening.

He turned to whoever opened the door and said, "Welcome back!".

"Honey, I'm home!", was the response he got from Joker. "All joking aside, it's my turn to guard.", he said with a groan. He did not want to stay in the same room with everyone who was tied up. They would ask questions and get mad when he won't answer them, how troublesome.

"Good luck!", yelled Akai as he exited and that left Joker by the door, guarding the people in front of him.

Shadow, impatient as ever, started demanding answers but only received an eye roll in return. This only served to infuriate him even further and he, along with the others, started shouting once again.

Since Joker had the night shift, he had to stay in that room seven whole hours. At hour five, Shadow, alone, was still demanding answers. It was driving Joker insane, it was annoying, it was infuriating. Joker stuck to his poker face until his patience ran short.

"What is happening?!? Why are we tied up?!? Don't ignore me, Joker!! I know you can hear me! What is going on??! Why are you, Hachi, and Akai working with Professor Clover?!? Why-"

"SHUT UP!", yelled Joker, irritated. "You want to know why?! I'll tell you why!". Joker was at the end of his rope, with Shadow yelling at him for five hours straight and being tired, it was bound to happen at some point.

Joker sighed forcefully and rubbed his eyes with the heel of his palms. He took a deep breath and started explaining why. In order to do this, they had to go down memory lane.