You are Found Tonight (Song-fic)

DISCLAIMER: Everything here does not belong to me, only the plot does. All characters here belong to the amazing Hideyasu Takahashi. All the pictures belong to their respective artists but I mostly get the pictures from Google Images.

Song used: Found/Tonight - Ben Platt, Lin Manuel-Miranda

Hi guys!!

Tonight we have an inspirational song as the inspiration! Heh! Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

((P.S. PurplePonder, if you're reading this, get well soon!))

Summary: A tragedy has struck the entire world. People are giving up, believing they are losing their freedom, that they're never going to be found. But Joker and his friends won't let that happen, especially since it's only a matter of time.

=+=

This was it. This was the end of humanity.

A tragedy has struck the globe. People are losing hope, they're convinced they have no more freedom, that they're cries and pleads won't be answered.

There was none but a few people who still had hope. They thought it was stupid. Yeah, they were human and were made to feel emotions but to give up? Entirely?

Humanity truly is stupid.

They were not going to stand up for this. They were going to protest. They were going to set things right.

Later...

Everyone was doing something completely mindless. Most were on their phone, mindlessly scrolling through the internet or watching mindless television.

The pointless activities were interrupted by their TV and electronic screens glitching out and start playing a live broadcast.

"DJ PEACOCK, HERE! WE HAVE SOME SHOCKING NEWS FROM KAITOU JOKER. HE SENT US A LINK AND HE WANTS THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE!"

And with that, they clicked the link.

When it loaded, they saw one Kaitou Joker, Kaitou Spade, Kaitou Queen, Phoenix, Kaitou Shadow Joker, Rose, and a Kaitou Siver Heart standing in front of the camera.

Messages flooded the chat, asking questions on what's going on, what's going to happen, or what are they doing.

All of the people mentioned above just started at the camera for a while before Joker spoke up.

"We are disappointed in humanity.".

Spade was the next one to speak up. "After this one tragedy, you are going to give up? What utter stupidity."

Queen.

"We are mere Kaitous yet we are the first ones to stand up."

Phoenix.

"You humans are made to feel, yet to give up? Shame on you."

Shadow.

"Humanity is utterly stupid! You shouldn't just sulk about this in a corner!"

Rose.

"You should stand up! Let your voice reach out!"

Silver Heart.

"You'll never know if you'll succeed if you never try!"

All was silent for a few moments before Joker spoke up once again. He took a deep breath and said, "After all, it's only a matter of time before you are found tonight!"