Incorrect Quotes 10

DISCLAIMER: Everything here does not belong to me, only the plot does. All characters here belong to the amazing Hideyasu Takahashi. All the pictures belong to their respective artists but I mostly get the pictures from Google Images.

Hi guys!!

This marks the tenth incorrect quote so yay! Also, I decided to drop all of the honorifics because I was lazy... 

Hehe, anyway, enjoy!

=+=

Hachi: *leaves Joker for two seconds*

Hachi, on the phone: wHAT DO YOU MEAN JOKER GOT ARRESTED??!?

----------(•_•)----------

Shadow: Imagine if someone handed you a box full of all the items you've lost throughout your lifetime.

Hachi: Oh wow, my childhood innocence! Thanks for finding this.

Joker: My will to live! I haven't seen this in years!

Spade: I knew I lost all my talent and potential sometime during my childhood!

Queen: Mental stability, my old friend!

Silver Heart: My dignity!

Shadow: ... Are you all okay...?

----------(•_•)----------

Rose: The moon is really pretty tonight!

Queen: It really is!

Joker: We should tell them that's a tortilla you threw at the window.

Phoenix: Please don't.

----------(•_•)----------

Joker: What's wrong?

Hachi: Nothing, it's just adults are boring, and I don't want to buy all this adult stupid, boring, adult stuff and become boring adults.

Joker: Hey, listen to me. Yes, we're gonna get a dish rack, shower curtains, and a cutting board, but if you think for one second I'm not also gonna get that marshmallow shooter so I can shoot you in the face with it when you're asleep, then you're the dumbest person I know.

Hachi: You're gonna make me cry.

----------(•_•)----------

Phoenix: Hey Joker, bet I can make you say 'red'!

Joker: Really? Try me.

Phoenix: What color is the sky?

Joker: Huh? It's blue. Why?

Phoenix, smirking smugly: Ha! Told ya I could make you say blue!!