Mental pt. 1 (two-shot)

DISCLAIMER: Everything here does not belong to me, only the plot does. All characters here belong to the amazing Hideyasu Takahashi. All the pictures belong to their respective artists but I mostly get the pictures from Google Images.

Hi guys!!

I have pt. 1 of a two-shot for you guys today!

This is an AU I just made up a couple of hours ago! Basically, the events of Kaitou Joker wasn't ever real and just happened inside Joker's mind. He believes it's true and everyone think he's crazy because of it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

=+=

It all started with the little things, he said to himself.

The sudden fear of cats, the tension in his shoulders whenever they talked, the wrong names, the paranoia.

The little things.

But then he burst open. Like a tidal wave no one saw coming. He started claiming things, saying that they were something called "Kaitous", that they sent notes before stealing things called an "advance notice".

The next thing he knew, his friend was being brought to the city asylum.

When he visited, his friend pleaded, cried, screamed for his help, like he wasn't supposed to be there, like he wasn't crazy.

"Please, Spade! Tell them I'm right! Tell them we're kaitous!"

"..."

His name was King, Goddammit! Not Spade! Why can't he say anything-

His friend was being dragged away, but just before they got him out he whispered.

"Help me."

The door shut with a click and even with it being the middle of summer, the room felt oddly cold.

His friend-, his best friend was not okay, and he couldn't do a single thing to help. He's your friend, for goodness sake, help him!

But there was nothing he could do. The only thing he could do was watch his best friend drive himself more insane than he already was.

"Please... just get better soon.", whispered King.

=+=

Done!

There's part 1 of my first two-shot! I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading this chapter!!

Buh-byyyyyyeeeeeee!