More Ideas!

DISCLAIMER: Everything here does not belong to me, only the plot does. All characters here belong to the amazing Hideyasu Takahashi. All the pictures belong to their respective artists but I mostly get the pictures from Google Images.

Hi guys!!

I have brought the ideas I have had once again!

=+=

Game AU

In which games are the new highlight of the world. A large percentage of the world has a profession based around games; called "Gamers". Joker is one of the best players at any game that requires strategy from chess to Capture The Flag.

Hachi is a new gamer that Joker took as his apprentice due to the potential he saw within him. Shadow, along with Rose, are violent rivals who turned into friendly rivals.

Spade and Queen are also two of the best players when it comes to strategy. They studied alongside Joker under Silver Heart, one of the best players when games began to rise.

Phoenix is a gamer who usually played simulation games (more specifically Space and Bird simulations) until he caught interest in Joker and the games he played.

Professor Clover is a hacker who targets good players to make himself feel better.

YouTube AU

In which Joker is a YouTuber called "JackOfAllTrades" who posts a variety of genres of videos from gaming to music.

He frequently does collabs with his friends SpadonKing and QueenOfHearts. He'll bring in other guests such as Phoenix and Hachi. Occasionally, he does videos with someone he calls "old man" and once, "dad".

Shadow and Rose are two people he met through YouTube and meets up with occasionally.

Professor Clover is a person who creates viruses and sends them throughout the internet. He targets the KJ characters because they keep on blocking/disabling his viruses.

Aware Joker AU

In which when Rose sent a burst of her powers as a kid, it affected Joker's entire being in a way.

He suddenly was aware that he wasn't real, that he was fiction. He was aware that he wasn't even the original one. He was aware of the fanbase and the Alternate Universes. He was also aware of the wall that was separating the world of fiction from the real world (4th Wall).

Another thing that happened was that he was given a load of knowledge, like who Phoenix is, what will happen in the future, essentially almost everything.

That's basically the AU but you can add a bit where, for example, in order to save/protect Phoenix, he exploits his knowledge. Now he has to explain to Phoenix how he knows things.

Spy Joker AU 

In which Joker is a spy for Professor Clover but he got too attached. He abandoned his mission in favor of staying with Phoenix and the others.

Bonus: When he first met Shadow, he referred to him as "Traitor". 

A.I. AU

In which Joker is a new A.I. that learns and adapts to its surroundings. However, he is not the only one. Spade and Queen are the same models, different designs.

Silver Heart is a slightly older A.I. while Professor Clover is one of the oldest A.I. that went rogue many years ago.

Hachi is the child of one of the scientists/researchers and made friends with Joker. Astounded by this development, the researchers allowed it, recording the developments.

The heists are little games for Hachi and Joker. Using their imagination, they created their own little stories.

=+=

And that's the end of that!

Remember, you are free to use these ideas if you want and if you had a similar idea, no sweat! A lot of people often have the same ideas!

Anyway, thank you guys so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Buh-byyyyyeeeeeee!!