Switch! (One-shot)

DISCLAIMER: Everything here does not belong to me, only the plot does. All characters here belong to the amazing Hideyasu Takahashi. All the pictures belong to their respective artists but I mostly get the pictures from Google Images.

Hi guys!!

I have made you guys another one-shot!! I hope this one is good. I was feeling particularly lazy when I was writing this...

Ah, I should stop stalling, enjoy!

⚠️ ¡Swear Warning! ⚠️ 

=+=

"LET ME OUT, YOU STUPID PIECES OF SHITS!"

We see 'Joker' tied up, screaming his lungs Spade and Hachi waited for the others to arrive. Hachi covered his ears and turned to Spade, "Is he going to be alright, Spade-san?".

Spade cast Hachi a glance before he kept his eyes on 'Joker' again. "I don't know, Hachi-kun.".

"I don't know."

Flashback...

It was early in the morning. Early enough that most people were still asleep. It was nice and quiet until-

"Woah!"

...a figure fell out of a...portal?

The figure tumbled down, only stopping because he hit the wall. "What the...", the figure said as he stood up. "Where the fuck am I?".

When he looked around, he realized he was in his bedroom but something seemed off.

"Eh, what the hell.", he shrugged as he exited. He walked towards the kitchen, getting out all the ingredients needed to make pancakes. He mixed the ingredients together with ease as if he had done this a hundred times.

Just as he placed the final pancake on a plate he put off to the side, he heard someone enter the room.

"Oh, wow, Joker-san! You cooked pancakes all on your own!".

But before the person could say any more, 'Joker' spun around, quickly grabbing the knife he put off to the side while spinning around and pointed it at the person's jugular.

"Wha-"

"Who the fuck are you and how did you get in?", asked 'Joker' as he held the knife so close to the person's neck they could feel the cool metal on their skin.

Before they could continue, someone tackled 'Joker' to the ground. Without missing a beat, he tied him up with rope from who knows where and shoved them against the wall.

"Spade-san!"

"Fucking Spade?!"

Spade just looked at Hachi, asking if he was alright. When he got confirmation that Hachi wasn't harmed in any way, he turned towards Joker.

"What the hell Joker! You almost hurt Hachi-kun!"

"Why the fuck are you defending him! The little shit broke into my fucking house! And why the fuck are you here! Last time I saw you, you wanted to tear my fucking eyes out!"