UWU (Song-fic)

DISCLAIMER: Everything here does not belong to me, only the plot does. All characters here belong to the amazing Hideyasu Takahashi. All the pictures belong to their respective artists but I mostly get the pictures from Google Images.

Song used: UWU - Chevy

Hi guys!!

Sorry, once again for the lack of updates but here's a one-shot that finally doesn't involve Joker!

This is Queen x Rose for your information so don't like, don't read!

Anyway, enjoy!

=+=

Queen was already regretting her decision.

She had her ukulele in one hand and one hand over the door to knock but she was already having second thoughts about this whole thing.

She had decided earlier that day, this was the day she would tell Rose about her feelings for her via a song she had made a few months ago.

And now she was in front of Rose's dorm about to knock.

After composing herself a little bit, she knocked on the door and waited for a response. To her luck, it was Rose who answered it.

"Oh, hello Queen!", greeted Rose when she opened the door.

Queen immediately grew red and greeted back, "A-Ah, hi Rose! May I come in?".

"Of course! I already finished all my classes for today so we can hang out!!", rambled Rose as they entered the dorm.

"Y-Yeah.", responded Queen. "I finished my classes for today earlier, too.".

"We can hang out then!!", excitedly squealed Rose, but then paused when a red blush spread across her face. She embarrassingly asked, "A-Ah, s-sorry about rambling! W-What brings you here today?".

"I-I wanted to t-tell you s-something...", said Queen as her eyes went to the side.

"A-Ah, o-okay. Let's take a seat.", suggested Rose.

A second later Queen found herself on Rose's bed with Rose staring at her with a curious expression.

Queen took a breath before she brought her fingers to her ukulele. She squeezed her eyes shut before she started strumming.

"I'm startin' to feel some sort of way

You give me goosebumps every day

And when you look at me and smile I wanna say

I-I think you're okay"

Queen, eyes still shut, missed the growing blush on Rose's face as she sang.

"Your stupid face makes me insane

My heart feels like it's trapped in cellophane

And everytime I try to unwrap the pain

I-I feel so ashamed"

Queen cracked her eyes open seeing a red Rose and her blush instantly doubled in size.

"Oh but you don't know how I feel, mhm

It's like everyday I'm runnin' uphill

Oh, why can't I just spit it out and tell you right now

That you're the one I want out loud?"

At this part of the song, Queen briefly made eye contact with Rose and when they did, Rose inhaled sharply through her mouth because she could see that Queen really did love her.

"I guess I'll stop here and not hint at all

That you're one I've fallen for

But if you ever think of me as anything more

I'll be here at your call"

Queen just opted to look down during this verse.

When she finished, she squeezed her eyes shut and started to panic internally. 'This was a bad idea!', she thought to herself. 'Oh, I shouldn't have done this!!'.

As if aware of Queen's growing panic, Rose took Queen's hand and squeezed it. When Queen went to look at Rose, instead of seeing disgust on her face, all Queen saw was love and warmth.

"I love you!", blurted out Queen, unable to keep it inside anymore. She looked down and said, "I understand if you don't feel the same and I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore-".

Queen was cut off by Rose tackling her into a hug.

"I love you too.", whispered Rose in her ear. "I love you too.".

=+=

Done!

I hope you enjoyed it! This was my first time writing yuri so sorry if it's terrible (*'꒳'*)

Anyway, thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this!

Buh-byyyyyeeeeeee!!