Hall of Fame! (Song-fic)

DISCLAIMER: Everything here does not belong to me, only the plot does. All characters here belong to the amazing Hideyasu Takahashi. All the pictures belong to their respective artists but I mostly get the pictures from Google Images.

Song used: Hall of Fame - The Script (ft. will.i.am)

Hi guys!!

I have brought to you another song-fic because I played my spotify playlist on shuffle!!

I sincerely hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Summary: In Volume 11 Chapter 52/ S2 Ep. 6, what if Joker sang an entirely different song? (Mostly based on the manga but it has some of the anime elements)

=+=

Inhale.

Exhale.

The crowd roared in surprise as Joker, Hachi, and Spade were seen from a platform descending from the ceiling. Joker had the microphone in hand while Hachi had the keyboard and Spade had the drums.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU THREE AREN'T ALL THAT BAD AT ALL!!", laughed Joker as the light shinned in the crowd's faces.

"BUT WE WON'T LOSE!!", yelled Joker as they humped down from the platform. "WON'T YOU LISTEN TO OUR SONG TOO?"

The crowd sweat-dropped in surprise, "J-JOKER!?".

He looked at the crowd and smiled a dazzling smile and that riled up the crowd, even more, excited for the next performance.

"The JJ Brothers with their song, 'Hall of Fame!'!"

"Hello, everyone!", said Joker in the mic. The crowd's individual responses were indistinguishable as everyone talked at once.

"Tonight, I will be singing a song I like to call, Hall of Fame!!", he said with a closed-eye smile and a peace sign. "This is dedicated to all of you people out there!"

He signaled Hachi to start playing the keyboard and, after a while, the music started playing. Seconds before Joker started singing, Spade started playing the drums.

"Yeah, you could be the greatest
You can be the best
You can be the King Kong banging on your chest"

Everyone, including the Shuffle Sisters, was surprised about how good Joker could sing. They watched in stunned silence as they continued.

"You could beat the world
You could beat the war
You could talk to God, go banging on his door"

Hachi remembered when he first started under Joker as his apprentice. He felt like he could do anything with Joker by his side.

"You can throw your hands up
You can beat the clock (Yeah)
You can move a mountain
You can break rocks"

Joker remembered all those times where he was cutting it close to the time of his heists. On how he needed to research all about the treasure he was stealing and barely making it to the heist on time.