0 | prologue

~ Prologue ~

Your name :: ( Y/n )Last name :: ZeppeliMiddle name/secret identity :: Caesar Eye colour :: ( E/c )Hair colour:: ( H/c )

Last name :: Zeppeli
Middle name/secret identity :: Caesar
Eye colour :: ( E/c )
Hair colour:: ( H/c )

" I want to give others the happiness I never had. "
~

You were spending your last few moments with the people you've grown to love and cherished through tough times. Soon to be meeting with a Grandmother you never even knew you had to begin with. You sat down with your Mafioso's, you felt this deep pain in your heart. Leaving behind the people who you could call family.

" Flight 211, Tokyo Japan, please begin to slowly make your way towards gate C. "

Your eyes slowly began to tear, as you pulled your best friends into a group hug. " Giovanni...Stefano...Salvatore... mi mancherai. " you were barely able to talk, sobbing into the three men's shoulders as they cradled you to ease the sadness.

" Don't worry, Caesar. We'll miss you as well. " Salvatore whispered into your ear, his breathing was off and his voice trembled. He was just in as much pain as you were in.

" You'll always stay our number 1 Capo! " happily shouted Stefano, trying his best to bring up the dark mood. " We'll never replace you, lil sis. "

You felt rivers pouring down your eyes, they felt baggy and you could barely even see them properly. Giovanni wiped your tears away and cupped you're cheeks. He's always been a big brother to you, just like everyone else. " Don't cry. You'll make new friends, and soon enough we'll be seeing each other again. I'll make sure we stay in touch with each other from time to time. You are after all, our Capo and our sister. "

He ruffled your hair, you already looked like a huge mess to begin with. You didn't want to pull away from this hug, the warmth of your famiglia. It was too hard for you to pull away, your grip only tightened as tears kept flowing down your cheeks.

" Flight 211, Tokyo Japan, make your way towards gate C. " they called once again on the intercom.

You slowly, and painfully pulled away. Gripping the straps of your bag tightly around your shoulders. " I'll tell you guys everything once I arrive. Please, stay safe and don't get yourselves into trouble. " you managed to sob out, your voice weak and fragile. It was so salty and dry from all this crying. You waved goodbye as you turned around making your way towards the nearby gate.

" Take care! " they all shouted in unison.

Before you entered the gate you glanced back one last time at your childhood and smiled. You confidently walked through the tube to enter your plane. And soon, to meet your new home.

~

After a long 14h flight, you had finally landed in Tokyo.

You had met yourself with a pair of similar ( e/c ) orbs, we had a moment of silence until this woman pulled you into a hug.

" It's great to finally meet you, nipotina. "

~