3 | different

~ Different ~

~

It has been a month since you've first arrived. And it was the first day of school. You've progressed much more on your Japanese, but the reading part made your whole body shiver. For someone who's naturally smart and known to figure out big cases and bypass the police force, writing will slow you down.

Studying will also be a nuisance on your actual job. It will distract you from your missions that the boss sends you. Not that you can physically be there, but your smart thinking skills will definitely boost the boys back in Rome.
But, your grandmother wants you to go to school for a better education.

The uniform fit perfectly on you, but you hated it with a  ✨ burning passion ✨. This is the first day though, so they'll be on watch. Meaning, further during the year you'll change clothes instead of going with this pathetic school uniform.

You clipped on the wings on the side of your head. In fact, it actually made the uniform more fashionable. Though, you are quite scared someone might snatch it off from your head because of the rare diamond inside. Then again, you're quite alert. The nights on the street made your hearing, smell and eye sight unnaturally good. You never knew if someone was gonna snatch you from behind, or steal your money.

You sigh, shaking off the nervous feeling from your shoulders. You gave one last look in the mirror, fixing your skirt and coat. Then, once everything was to perfection you yanked your black school bag on one shoulder, leaving it hanging off the other.

You descended the stairs quite slowly, you were running late or anything. In fact, you have plenty of time. you went into the kitchen and got yourself an apple. That's honestly all you needed along with a bit of coffee.

" You look absolutely gorgeous, mia cara. " Nonna replied as she finished clipping a sunflower hair pin in her ( h/c ) hair. Surprisingly, she still has long ( h/c ) hair instead of short grey hair and wrinkles. You took a sip of your fresh coffee, glancing ever so slightly as she made one of her own.

" Grazie, Nonna. I honestly don't like the uniform much, but I don't really have an option do I. " You leaned your head into the palm of your hand. " Although I must admit, you look stunning for your age. Would have thought your 30. " you admitted truthfully.

Your grandma took awhile to respond, until a small giggle escaped her lips. " You know, " she began " you remind me so much of your Nonno and Mamma. "

You tilted your head, " How so? "

" For starters, your have the same birthmark on your cheekbones. Your Nonno had the same, but except blue it was purple. Your Mamma's was yellow. Your behaviour just screams your Grandfather, you have the same Hamon abilities. There's so much more to add, but that's a story for an other time. "