1 | fresh start

Italic: Different language

~ Fresh Start ~

This story is the continuation of girasole speciale, a Caesar x Reader story that spoke about the love story of ( Y/n )'s Grandparents

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This story is the continuation of girasole speciale, a Caesar x Reader story that spoke about the love story of ( Y/n )'s Grandparents.

~

From becoming a Capo in Italy, to becoming a complete foreigner to Japan. It was a huge change of culture, and soon you'd be attending Japanese school for the first time. Luckily, your Grandmother whom you had just recently known helped you get through the culture shock.

" Now repeat after me, ' Kon'nichiwa! Minasama ni o ai dekite kōeidesu. '. "

You sucked in your cheeks and gave it a try. " Kon'nichiwa! Min-a-sama ni o ai dek-ite kōei...desu? " you knew you did something wrong, since you had plenty of trouble just saying a basic word for the past hour.

She sighed yet kept a joyful composure. " At least you're nailed the Kon'nichiwa part. No worries! You're getting much better. " she shrugged, but still tried to stay bright.

You've already been with this lady for 4 days, and you can confirm her as your Nonna. She cared for you just as much as she cared for your mother. She looked into your ( e/c ) eyes and grabbed your two hands.

" I would like to show you something that I treasure with all my heart. " your Grandmother responded seriously, she pulled you up and brought you inside her room. There was pictures of her and your Grandfather who you've never met but heard countless of stories about him. To this day, you hold his name with pride. Next to that picture was a picture of your Mother and Father's marriage. You've barely remembered your mother, since she died when you were only 7 years old. Your eyes darted darkly towards your 'father', hatred growing inside of you the more you looked at his face.

The woman picked up a box from below her desk. The dust flying away from her touch. She unlocked the little box to reveal two pairs of head-wings with a beautiful red ruby in the middle. " These head-wings belonged to your Grandfather, Caesar Zeppeli. I was gonna give it to your mother, but she declined and told me to give it to her daughter instead. "

She gently and softly picked them out of the box and clipped it to the side of your head. " These wings describes a passionate leader. You shine of bravery and confidence, and would sacrifice anything for your family and friends even if it costs your own life. Just like...your Nonno. "

Once she finished clipping them on, she backed away to get a better look. Her eyes were wide and she cried tears of joy. You were able to move the wings based on your emotions. They perked high when you saw her crying. " Nonna! Are you okay? Is something wrong? "