22 | pictures

~ pictures ~

~

We were quite far in our steps, soon approaching the waters. A faint briny scent yet very refreshing and calming. Such a delicate smell, yet eased your mind instantly. It was even addicting, the same feeling when you first met your Stand, Ocean's Empress. The closer we got it slowly became more noticeable.

Your face was buried deep into Jotaro's Japanese uniform as he carried you the whole way on his shoulders. The sensation along with smell reminds you quite much of your good friend Jotaro. Mysterious, Dangerous yet calming and soothing: four words that somewhat describe Jojo's unpredictable personality. The two Asian students were having a conversation in Japanese so you understood a couple of words spoken, if only they spoke slower between each other.
You stopped listening to their ridiculously fast discussion and took notes of the waves. They weren't high today, in fact by just hearing their crashing pattern the water must be a sheet of ice: absolutely smooth.

The smell of your surroundings was one to die for. So fresh and therapeutic for anxiety, coincidentally that's basically what Ocean's Empress smells like so it wasn't completely new. You've been told by Non-users that when your Stand is out, they could sense the feeling of a beach or even smell it. But hearing actual waves roll under the boats or sea life feels way better in reality.

" The boat that we had chartered from the Speedwagon crew yesterday should be all the harbour now. " Joseph announced making your two friends finish talking to each other. Soon after we stopped and as reflects you raised your head to look around. Your ( e/c ) eyes just slightly tired and adjusting itself from the bright sun directly at your face.

" What's wrong? Is there something else you needed. " Avdol was the first to call out. " Polnareff. "

Your vision got clearer, in front of us was the frenchman with the most french name: ' Jean-Pierre Polnareff ' strolled out of no where. Lowering yourself from Jojo's broad shoulders, you stood next to the abnormally muscular student with your arms crossed and leaned into his shoulder since you were still getting used to the sunlight.

" I haven't thanked you for freeing me from Dio's spell yet. " The silver-haired frenchman thanked with a genuine tone. He was no longer possessed, therefore meant everything that came out of his mouth.

" For that, you need to thank Jojo. " said Avdol

Although, Jotaro who hates it when people thank him ever since he became popular— could care less about how much he genuinely meant it. Especially when it came from our late enemy Stand user. He denied his kindness, " Don't need it. "