25 | strength

~ strength ~

~

QUICK NOTE: This Chapter I'll be focusing on at 3rd person view to see how creative I can get. Then I'll try 1st person view for the next Chapter and I'll decide then which writing style I feel more comfortable.

~

Powerful rays of sunshine and heat while being stuck in the middle of no-where isn't the best match. The boat was quiet,  rarely any conversations began because 4 of them were still uncomfortably sleeping under the hot burning sun just above them. Joseph, Polnareff and the young little stowaway they saved yesterday were awake.

The brunette girl was silent, just patiently waiting for her saver whose been in critical conditions trying to rescue her to wake up so she wouldn't feel alone or weirded out by the two older men's conversations. Staring at the ( h/c ) young woman her thoughts ran wild. She didn't know how to thank someone who risked their life for a stranger who secretly snuck on their boat. Seeing ( Y/n )'s half-healed cuts around her body was sickening, but the kid admired the older female, her bravery and fighting skills were top.

The runaway glanced over at the three other boys around her: Jotaro, Kakyoin and Avdol, sleeping soundlessly after working all night to fix her wounds and pluck out the randomly stuck scales in them. The girl didn't know how that happened, everything went by so fast but if she thought about it they might have some sort of powers and abilities that she cannot see. It explains why she was able to see Ms.Zeppeli bending water at her will. Something she never forgot was the final kick that sent the 'Captain' to the ground.

Out of the boys, Jotaro caught the pre-teens eyes for his handsomeness and care for her saviour. From what she observed, he didn't seem like the kind type at all. Either way, the little girl felt like it was love at first sight despite the huge age gap between each other.

A quiet, yet weak groan that managed to make them barely hear it caught their attention. Mr.Joestar and Polnareff stopped their discussion to look over to see ( Y/n ) finally getting up. Her eyes fluttered opened, greeted by the bright orange ball of fire. Adjusting to the lighting, she frailty smiled at the ones who were awake. " Hey.. "

" Thank god your alive! " The little girl squeaked of relief, " I would've never forgave myself if you died.. " the young brunette whispered, looking down guilty that she got a complete stranger to risk their life for her.

" How are you feeling? " The old Joestar asked the ( e/c ) eyed young woman with slight concern. Although he admired ( Y/n ) greatly, seeing his old partner shine through her. Mr.Joestar couldn't admit it, but he was curious of the girl's history to make her want to protect children. Let's not forget the swift, precise and powerful hand-to-hand combat that she couldn't have self-taught.