23 | blue

~ blue ~

~

The winds breeze carried your ( h/c ) locks behind, such fresh and glorious smell that brought you to comfort. You sat on the railings next to your two friends Jotaro and Kakyoin who rested themselves on the beach chairs. It was a comfortable silence, added with the waves that calmly rolled towards the boat. Seeing as the water stretched to what seemed the unknown from far, was exciting.

Kakyoin chuckled as he saw you so happily sitting down in deep thought. " ( Y/n ), you seem pretty happy right now. " the Japanese student called out on your small smile expressing the slight joy you felt. You snapped back to reality from hearing your name, swinging your legs to the other side. Not afraid of the dangerous move you just did.

" Yeah. Maybe it's a coincidence that my Stand is strongly related to the Ocean. " you childishly swinged your legs back and forth while admiring the water surrounding the boat and the very colourful fishes that passes by. Jotaro stared at you with the corner of his eye. He could've sworn that his heart almost skipped a beat seeing as you smiled gleefully while your hair flowed gracefully in the wind. " È bellissimo, isn't it? "

Without Jojo's acknowledgement, Kakyoin noticed Jotaro's behaviour around you. Yet didn't say much of it since he had somewhat of that feeling as well. You're outgoing and very social with the people you care about. While with other people who seem as threats you'll most likely be dominant. At least, that's what Noriaki heard from Jotaro and has observed in such little days.

" Seriously guys... Can't you boys do something about those school uniforms? You're going to continue our journey wearing those. Isn't it ridiculously hot? " exclaimed the puzzled old man as he confronted the two boys wearing their school uniforms on 20+ degrees. You looked over your shoulders to listen into their conversation.

" Well, we are students. And students should behave as students. " answered the red-head.

You quietly giggled from where you are, whispering a mocking " Bullshit. " to their excuse as to why they don't want to get new clothes.

Noriaki heard it and did a gentle laugh, " But I suppose that sounds like a stretch. " he agreed.

" Japanese students are such stiffs. " spat the old man without trying to seem offensive to the two Asian boys.

Polnareff nodded and approached closer to the discussion. " You know, girls won't fall for stiffs like you. " the frenchman crossed his arms while looking at your direction. Avdol kept quiet next to him, unlike everyone else the fortune teller had no interest in any girls yet, or if he did he hadn't noticed it.