12 | hierophant

~ Hierophant ~

~

We were both stuck in Prison, it's been a whole two hours since you've both been there. You had figured out that Jotaro does in fact have a Stand just like you do. Ocean's Empress and whoever he will call his Stand got along very well together after introduction. We weren't able to understand what they said, since all you could hear is ' Rovi ' and ' Ora '

You would occasionally speak to Jotaro since we were right beside each others jail cells. But you need to escape before your Grandmother would be suspicious as to why you left. Thank god they didn't call her yet. Either way, we would have been freed because it was self defence. But we so badly injured the enemy that they are ended up at the hospital with a full body cast and on the edge of dying.

Because you were used to helping some gang members escape prison, you were a professional when it came to this. This prison didn't have much security compared to the ones back in Italy which are known to keep Crime bosses locked up in jail. You, on the other hand, have amazing stealth due to having to stay quiet while robbing people, staying on the streets at night and assassinating people during dusk, when just a little squeak can alert the police.

" Give up on trying to escape, you've been doing this for the past hours we've been here. " Jotaro argued, telling you for the 3rd time to give up on trying to leave the prison. Little did the guy knew...

" I did it! " you exclaimed quite silently, yet loud enough for Jotaro to hear. You were now able to exit to jail cell, and so you did it swiftly and very quietly. You went over towards the window Jotaro had and unlocked the barriers.

You lent a hand out, a smile bright and courageous shining at his way. " You coming? "

He stared at you, a second his eyes were bright yet shifted to his cold, blank glare. " No. Leave without me. Back there I couldn't control it, I don't want to let that thing hurt you. " he pointed at his purple Stand, that only shrugged as he held hands with Ocean's Empress.

" Ora? " 

" That wasn't an option. " you frowned, crossing your arms together as you waited to pull him out of this jail cell.

" Too bad, because I'm not coming. Leave before they notice you. " he growled back, he himself frowning from slight frustration of your stubbornness

" That thing is you. I am sure that you would not hurt me even if you tried to. How could you think that it would be dangerous, if it's clearly holding hands with Ocean's Empress, inflicting zero harm other than when there's a threat. Now Let's. Go. " you ordered like a leader would, demanding for him to hurry up since he's clearly wasting you time.